4) HIGH FASHION !

• Chapter 4: High Fashion ! •• Episode 2: My Name is Konohamaru ! •_________________________

Chapter 4: High Fashion ! •
• Episode 2: My Name is Konohamaru ! •
_________________________

"Oh where are you going, child of Namida? Don't you know who you are? Don't you know where you are going? Don't try to ignore me now, my sweet little mistake! For you have yet to see the pretty flowers bloom..." 
.
.
.

THIS IS STUPID. The white powder, the messy red, -what was it again?- lipstick. The awkward strands of hair pointing everywhere, the dirty clothes, the pile of trash.

The blonde boy hangs his head low in shame, lips pierced into a tight line until it falls. The evidence of clipped paint and red ink was already there on the white wooden floor, but he wanted to hide it away somehow. Wanted to hide himself away somehow.

The cloudy morning brings in a gentle light that soothes his eyes and gives space for his head to think. Does he want to do this? The villagers would ridicule him regardless. They would call him a sissy freak once he takes his ninja ID and have them displayed for the whole world to see.

Naruto's lips quiver then, taking in a short deep breath. They would laugh, gasp, and humiliate him.

"Hey Naru, I gotta piss! Hope you don't mind—"

But he never really gets the chance to finish that train of thought when Nanashi bursts through the bathroom door and waddles towards the toilet.

"Geezz, what are you doing just standing there!? You know we have things to do today, so—" The brown skinned girl paused mid sentence when she noticed the discarded paint on the floor. Her naked feet standing on his favorite orange jacket and quickly steps back when she notices a black...?

"Yamanaka property..." She mutters aloud, examining the item in her hand. The drowsy girl raised her head and blushed when she met the flustered boy in his eyes.

"Uhhh.." Nanashi scratched her neck awkwardly. The dull blush that coated her cheeks, coated Naruto's as well as he freezes under her gaze, trembling. "When were you gonna tell me about, umm, this?"

The male prankster stood underneath the dim light of their bathroom with watery eyes. "Well, I- uh... ya' see.."

At first, it was a joke. A little playful joke that developed into something more as he squeezes his eyes shut, blabbers a long rush of words, and clumsily gestures his hands to the confused girl in front of him.

"IjustwantedtolookcoolsoIdidthissopleasedontbemadatmeNana!"

Nanashi blinked. Slowly processing the words her brother blurted out while rubbing her eyes. "Mad? Why... would I even be mad, huh?"

The paint Naruto wore on his face was extraordinarily clumsy (but still cool in her opinion.) When Nanashi takes in his full appearance, she doesn't feel any negativity or disgust. She steps over the smudged tissues on the floor, and pokes his cheek.