• 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀 ! •【謖】

謖 (arise) •

謖 (arise) •

the ability to move on to the next level,
a higher level of your spiritual calling.
______________________________

"It was a blessing turned into a curse," the eldest son of the Sage of Six Paths, hollowed. "My love didn't mean to turn into such a cruel thing, please- !"
KARMA—

WHAT GOES around comes back around, the tales say. FOR WE only receive the karma we are due, once our dreams become meaningless oddities.

THE GOD HAGOROMO didn't mean for his tears to become one of those oddities. He just wanted his beloved, HAORI back.

The compassionate girl that once resided in the Land of Ancestors as the destruction of KAGUYA ŌTSUTSUKI cost her her very own life. The frail body, wrapped in the roots of the God Tree amongst the other residents of the Land of Ancestors, as she was soon sacrificed and reborn to the purest state known to ninshū as CHAKRA.

BUT OH HOW, the god attempted to make her stay. Oh, how he very much did. But the weight of Fear, Obligation, and Deception chained her down. All she ever wanted was to please the gods and their sinful desires.

LIES, LIES— Hagoromo wanted to tell her, but he feigned silent as the girl gave him her blue necklace before saying goodbye and departing away from him as she welcomed her awaiting death.

In spite of this, The Sage of Six Paths never succumbed to his grief and rage despite it being the sole factor of him awakening his dōjutsu, THE SHARINGAN. His emotions wouldn't get the best of him. He instead hoped to settle the matters with words rather than violence and destruction.

BUT OH HOW WE BEINGS try so hard to hide everything from those who need to know our feelings the most. Even more so, despite rebelling against Kaguya, Hagoromo still loved and respected her as his "Mother" even when acknowledging how evil she became.

He couldn't let his feelings go.

So, bottled up emotions turned into raging turmoils against his pleas, and in the midst of it all a new being and eye dōjutsu was born.

THE NAMIDA AND THE KANJŌGAN.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃