Chapter 1

Trigger warning- Su/c/de attempts

Shuichi 3d pov

Shuichi was laying in bed, just thinking. "Kaede and Rantaro are both gone." He felt his face get hot and tears start to well up in his eyes but was broken out of his trance with a knock on the door, "Sidekick! Come on walk with me and Maki-roll to breakfast!" Shuichi sighed, "I'll be right out...". Shuichi barely dragged himself out of his bed and stood up, unsteady on his feet. When he opened the door, he was met with Kaito's warm smile, "Why do you look so tired? And look so sad!" "How can you not be sad?" Shuichi said, looking down. "It all happened days ago, you have to move forward!" How can you be so happy? Shuichi thought to himself as they headed to Maki's room to pick her up.

General 3rd pov

Kokichi was sitting at a small table in the dining area attempting to shove as many cookies in his mouth as he could. Meanwhile, Kirumi was trying to get him to spit out the cookies and saying "Please, I don't want you to choke Kokichi" but Kokichi kept ignoring her. Himiko was performing a magic trick, pulling a small mint she purchased at the shop, out of her hat. "Taadaa! Maggggic!" She exclaimed, and Tenko clapped vigorously with a wide smile on her face. Gonta was crouched in a bush speaking to something and a few other students were Hanging around the area. The door opened a bit and Maki walked in, followed by Kaito and Shuichi. Tenko immediately ran up to them telling Himiko to do her trick again and Kirumi swiftly shouted to them she would get there breakfast as soon as she made sure Kokichi didn't choke. Kokichi waved. Shortly after, everyone was eating there separate breakfasts when a loud bang came from a ceiling board above them. Everyone looked up to see a small red and wight bear hanging from the ceiling. "Daddyyy! It's too high I don't wanna!" "Too bad" A wight and black bear jumped on the smaller one and they landed in a heep in the center of the table. "Owwww..." Monotaro, who was now fully visible, said. Monokuma yelled at Monokid for a bit then stood up "ahem... OK everyone! Monokuma invites you to the auditorium RIGHT NOW!!! If you don't go you will be PUNISHED!" Monokuma exclaimed! Everyone hurry rushed out of there chairs and ran as fast as they could to the auditorium.

Kokichi 1st pov

We all hurried over to the auditorium as to avoid any type of punishment. When we reached there we all stood as Monokuma popped up to the stage. When we got there, there was a chair there with a pair of what looked like headphones. The headphones had wires coming from it. it was like one of those lie detector machines that you would put on your head. "OK everyone! Today were getting a new motive!" Everyone exchanged looks of worries and fear, I felt it too but I put on a smile. "One of you luuuuucky students will be getting your memories back! Wanna know who?" Monokuma had a big smile on his face as he pointed to the chair. Everyone in the room looked on, scared to see who it is. Then he said something i couldn't believe. "Kokichi Oma!!!! Step up to the stage!!!" All eyes were on me. I was scared as hell. I took a deep breath as I started to laugh. "Hell yeah! Fuck you guys I win!" I walked up to the stage flipping everyone off as they sighed. "This is gonna be VERY painful!" I sat down on the seat looking so proud as I braced for impact. Monodam and Monotaro put the headphones on and started hooking the wires to me. "ARE YOU READY?!" Monokuma screamed. "Hell yeah!" I was not ready for what was about to happen to me.

Shuichi 1st pov

Kokichi was being obnoxious and loud as usual. He was hooked up to the chair smiling brightly. Monophanie stood behind me and Kaito and started to push us to the stage. Kaito started to protest but the pink and wight bear whispered to us, "Fight and daddy will kill you." We walked up to the stage and stood on the opposite side of Monokuma. "OK LETS GO!!!" Monokuma pushed a button and Kokichi closed his eyes. His smile faded and the chair started shaking. A small bit of white light pulsed around him. as his eyes fluttered open. "WHERE ARE HIS EYES?!?" Himiko yelped. His eyes had rolled back into his head and were starting to well up with tears. He started mouthing something I couldn't quite make out and clenching his fists. Then it stopped instantly. Kokichi sat there, looking lifeless and scared. small tears welled up in his wight eyes. Monokuma hit off a machine and he gasped for air instantly. He looked down at his hands and trembled.  "Monosuke! Bring in the gun! And for gods sake make sure its loaded this time." Angie started to pray and Himiko started visibly shaking. Kirumi's motherly sense kicked in and she tried to run up to him to see if he was okay but was stopped by the monokubs. Monosuke rolled a tray with a single gun fully loaded with bullets and started to announce, " Kokichi. Pick up the gun and shoot one of them." He pointed at me and Kaito. " Shoot them for what they did to-" He was cut off by Monokuma, "Puhuhuhuhu~ Shoot them! Shoot one shoot both I don't care! Now you remember what they did to you! Shoot them for what they put you through!" Kaito and I looked at each other scared. What had we done? Did we hurt him? "NOOOO!" Maki cried from the foot of the stage, everyone looked at her surprised, she was crying. Kokichi snapped out of his trance and looked up, he looked at us and stood up. He picked up the gun and held it straight at us, shifting the barrel from me to Kaito back to me back to Kaito. His eyes looked empty. It happened in a flash. He shifted the gun from me to Kaito... then put the gun to his head and fired. He collapsed in a pile of blood sending everyone into a panic.

Hello~ Monika here! I'm super sorry for this being so trash but I decided that I wanted to put my brain into the story world! Please tell me anything you don't like as I don't really know how to book... Anyways, do you like it? And also thank you!! (Sorry for the short chapter hehe...)

(1117 words.)