Chapter 7

Trigger warning for kidnapping and suggestion of rape my bros- Ive been saying bro a lot recently should I be scared?

Story teller Pov

Kokichi's head was resting on a black leather seat. He was half asleep and wasn't actively looking out the window. Shuichi hummed a small tune as he drove. When they pulled up, Shuichi got out of the car and opened the door  for Kokichi. "Follow me" The blue hared boy was grinning. Kokichi shakily stepped out of the car and was immediately swept off his feet by Shuichi picking him up. "Now you don't have to walk!" Once they were inside the house, Shuichi took a firm hold of the smaller boys wrist and forcefully pulled him to a door, opens it and pulled him down a flight of stairs. He threw him on a chair, smashing Kokichi's head against the wood on the back and knocked him out.

Kokichi was out for a good hour before he woke up. He couldn't move his arms or legs and felt something covering his eyes, cold crept over him as he realized he was not wearing clothes. A voice came from the darkness. "Look who's up! Now we can start to play together!" The boy felt pressure on his legs as if someone was sitting on him and the blindfold was peeled up. There was Shuichi Saihara. He was a quite boy who didn't seem to like his friends. Kept to himself, but here he was on Kokichi's lap. He had a reddish glow in his eyes and he was smiling like a mad man. Kokichi had barely anytime to react before the taller boy pressed his forehead against his own. "Now we can  be together forever!" The boys hands traveled down Kokichi's face before grabbing his chin and pulling it up to his face, there lips meeting.

The door at the top of the stairs closed and Kokichi was left alone again. He hung his head and felt a urge rushing up his throat. He started to cry uncontrollably. Vomit leaking out of his mouth. There was a creek at the door and footsteps down the stairs. Kokichi watched as Shuichi carried down a unconscious body. It was a girl wearing a short brown skirt and a cream blouse. Wavy peach blonde hair ran down her back. He carefully laid her body on the floor and walked to a far corner of the room. He dragged a wooden chair across the room and sat it directly lined up next to Kokichi. He walked back over to the girl and slowly bent over her, he tugged at the bow removing it from her collar and slowly unbuttoned her top. He removed her bra and slowly removed the rest of her clothes till she was completely nude. He dragged her to the chair and slowly bound her to it with rope around her wrists and ankles. He put a small black cloth over her eyes and stepped back. "Perfect! The perfect bounding for my loves!" Shuichi mumbled

The girl started to squirm. She groaned and suddenly gasped whipping her head around. "What the hell- Where am I?! Whats happening?!?" Kokichi tried to speak but couldn't get sound to come out of his mouth. The girl violently thrashed in hear seat, somehow loosening her blindfold and it dropped down to her collar. Her eyes widened as she looked left and right, a small boy covered in his own vomit, the purple haired boy was bound to a chair by his wrists and ankles shaking just a bit. She looked down at herself and started hyperventilating. "Nonononono-" She started to panic. "C-calm do-wn. we- e'r going to m-ake it out.. of her-e." The small boy spoke up. "H-es going to do t-hin-gs with us bu-t were going... to mak-e it out..." A creek from the door emerged as footsteps followed. 3 pairs of footsteps.

Words: 679

over 1000 word chapter coming soon but i've been hooked on my YouTube currently.

Shutout to my wifey Luna, I know how you love Shuichi-

Idk who else wants a shutout??