Chapter 2

!Trigger warning! Mentions of suicide

3rd pov

The room went quite. Everything seemed to slow to a almost complete stop. The entire world looked on in horror as Kokichi's lifeless body lay on the ground. "Phuhuhuhuhu~ that sure wasn't what I thought was gonna happen! If we let that happen, everything will be borrrrrrrring~!" The monokub's lined up around the body and picked it up. "So light!" Monodam commented. "Didn't you see why? It's-" Monotaro was about to reply but stopped himself when Monosuke elbowed him hard. Maki had run onstage and was hugging Kaito and Shuichi shaking. Kirumi was crying uncontrollably, pounding her fist on the floor. Himiko was trying her best to see what was happening but Tenko was covering her eyes. "Did he kill Kaito?!?" Himiko was repetitively asking. Everyone was shocked, "Now now students!! We are gonna revive him don't worry! We wanted him to shoot Kaito or Shuichi but what a shock he shot himself! How fuuuuuuuuun!" The room got quite. "Everyone will be sent to there rooms for the rest of the day NO BUTS!!!" As the room cleared, you could hear Kirumis cry's coming from all down the hall.  No one slept that night.

Shuichi 3rd pov

Shuichi fluttered his eyes open and groaned. He had barely slept the night before. As he dragged himself down the hall to the dining room, He was able to kind of convince himself it was a dream. "When I enter the dining hall, Kokichi will be there to laugh and scoff at all of us... right?" That was not the case. Shuichi entered the dining hall to find everyone shared the same expressions. Confused, Sad, Concerned, Mad. The mad was mostly Maki. She was smiling playing with her food. She mumbled something under her breath, and Kaito nodded. "Sidekick!" Kaito called from across the room. "We got your plate!" Shuichi walked over to them slowly. "H-Hey..." He mumbled. "Whats wrong Shuichi? We should be celebrating!" Maki remarked as I came closer to the table. Shuichi sighed at his friends before looking up at them. "Kokichi's dead because of something me and Kaito did to him. How can I celeb-" He was cut off by a small bear falling from the ceiling. "Are you sure?!" Monokuma exclaimed. "He's not dead at all! He's in his room!" The bear mumbled the last part under his breath, "Unfortunately, no one died." Kirumi, who had been in the corner for most of the morning jumped up. "Can I see him?!?" Angie and Gonta who were trying to comfort her, jumped back by her sudden movement. "Sure! Why the hell not!" Monokuma grinned as Kirumi ran to the kitchen. Shuichi stood up, "I would like to see him too-" Monokuma started laughing. "PFTTT- BAHAHAHAHA YOU WANNA SEE HIM?" The room went quite after that remark. "Nope! No can do! No sir-re-bob!" Kirumi emerged from the kitchen holding a small bottle of grape panta. "I'm ready." She said and with that Monokuma and Kirumi left leaving Shuichi speechless.

Kirumi 3rd pov

Kirumi walked down the hall with shakily. "Is he resting right now?" she asked the bear. "Nope!" and with that reply, she couldn't get anything else out of the bear. When they arrived at the door, Kirumi reached her hand up to knock but before her hand could even touch the door, it flung open. "Ooooo! A visitor!" Monophanie exclaimed and a lump under the bed covers moved. "Kokichi? Its Kirumi, I brought you panta..." Kirumi took a step into the dorm and sighed. "Can you tell me what happened?" the girl paused, "When your ready of course..." The lump under the bed moved again and Kokichi stuck his head out. He was pale and looked as if he hadn't eaten in days. His hair was a tangled mess and his face seemed slimmer. " Kirumi sat on the bed and gently put her hand on the lump and stroked it gently. Kokichi opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. "Don't worry, everything's okay." she assured him. "E-E-Every da-a-ay..." The purple haired boy choked out. His voice was raspy and weak. Kirumi listened closely as she kept her hand on him. He spoke up again, "I-I'll tell you e-e-everything..."

Hello~ Monika here! Sorry about what happened with the publising, but i have a couple of questions for you!!!

1-Should this be a ship book or no (If so what ship)
2-Is it okay? I kinda really suck at book if you catch my drift
3-If you want a cake comment "1 please" to show you made it to the end and till the next update, ill be giving out cake in the comments :) dumb idea? Yep! I'm doing it anyway!
Anyways I appreciate all of you mwah mwah mwah
(Dies in cringe, i said mwhafhajkldfhajkldfhjalhfjal)

Word count: 805 words