Chapter 9 (End of story part 1/3)

OOOOOOOOOOK I have just written a huge pile of poo here's what were working with beware: Trash.
THANK YOU ALL FOR 6K READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME OK YEA...

Trigger warning for Murder

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. IVE BEEN PLANING THIS OUT AND IVE GOT NO JOKE 4 DRAFTS BUT ANYWAY I'M GUESSING NONE OF YOU WILL GUESS THE ENDING. THE END IS IN 3 PARTS AND I'M SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES BUT YAY- AFTER THIS BOOK I MAY DO A PROLOGUE BUT OTHER THAN THAT ILL MOVE TO A NEW BOOK. ALSO, ALL OF THE CHAPTERS WILL BE VERY SHORT. LIKE VERY SHORT.

TW for Saiouma \ Oumasai since like most of you wanted it- it somehow plays a big part in the story now so ill put a recap at the end of the last chapter so you can skip it if you want to (when the last chapter comes out)

Shiuchi's POV (1st)

Kaito got off me and grabbed his hand, "Owee-" he said rubbing his knuckles. "What the hell was that?" I shook my head in confusion and stood up. "It can't be that bad... but Maki has never been that..." Kaito let out a loud sigh. "Well I'm clearly not wanted so I'm going to my room" Kaito looked partly mad, he clenched his teeth as he stood up shakily. "You should do the same..." Why could I no longer see him as I did before? Wandering around outside the door area I felt a strange surge in my body. Something I never felt before. It wasn't anger... It wasn't sadness... I wish I could just know but- I shook my head. The next few minutes were a blur. I was holding something. I entered the room.

Kirumi had left and the lights were off. I briskly shut the door behind me and turned the lights on. Kokichi was fully awake. He knew what was happening, but I didn't. Dragging a large chalkboard and locked it on the door handle. My heart racing I fiddled with the lock till the keyhole was stuck. I knew we would be here for days

"Hello..." Kokichi muttered. His voice was flat and clam. He had accepted. "do you want me to sit up or lay down?" He was so calm. His voice never shook the entire time. That whole goddam time. "Neither... I want to talk to you. What did I do?" Kokichi didn't answer. I took a step closer to him. And another. " I know what I did" I was desperate to sound shaken up but my voice was clear and concise. I was in a trance like state. I took a step closer and put one knee on the bed Kokichi was laying on.

Soon I was over top of him. I couldn't control my body anymore, my hands moved on there own as I put one hand on his face. His skin was smooth and glassy. I rolled to lay next to him.  He turned his face away, so did I.

word count is 514 my dudes