Chapter8

Ok so first of all the support for a ship book featuring Oumasai is uhhh L A R G E so ill do that but also I want to honor a request asking for no ship book so it will be small moments that you can skip and say dident exist. Anyway onto the book oh boy Also props to my amassing wifey for giving me the Kiibo image above.

Story teller pov
"Its so dark down here-" A female voice spoke out through the dark. "I know I know but please, I have one fresh one and one who's... more for other activity's..." Kokichi and the girl could hear Shuichi's voice. "Well, who are they?" This time it was a male voice. "A is Kokichi Ouma, hes a student who is basically falling apart mentally. And B is Miu Iruma. She is also a student who is from a poor family selling herself on the streets. I found both through my friends beating them up-" Shuichi let out a small laugh before the woman spoke up as they stepped into the light, "Well take both.. but clean them up..." "Wonderful! One more thing I signed them up for Danganronpa so they have a possibility of going there... Is that ok?" The man nodded and-

Maki pov (1st person) 

My hands were shaking. I clenched them into fists and resisted the urge to shed a tear. "T-Those bastards.." I said through a shaky breath. I got up suddenly and stomped over the the door. Kicking it open a sight that infuriated me unfolded. Both Kaito and Shuichi were in a heap on the floor attempting to get up and get away from me. Through clenched teeth and heavy breathing I was able to mutter a single sentence. "If you don't get the hell away, Ill kill you both" I stomped out before stepping right over them to get to the cafeteria. I made sure to stomp hard on Kaito's hand as i exited.

I burst into the cafeteria shaking with anger and everyone suddenly got quite. All of the remaining students were either sitting down or standing talking but all heads turned to me. I headed over to Miu stomping as I went and she slightly backed away but charged at her to top speed. Before she knew what was happening I had her in a tight hug. The entire room was obvious taken aback but I couldn't stop myself. I quietly started to cry gasping for air to avoid it but it was no use. "I-I'm so so s-sorry.." I whimpered to her over and over again. Miu was obvious taken aback, The entire room was. This was out of character for me I know but couldn't stop myself after hearing Kokichi's story. I leaned back and grabbed her solders before muttering "Please don't talk to Kokichi I know but... I... I'm sorry..." Before walking out of the room.

Ok so this is gonna be like explaining what happened in case It was not clear, Huge huge warning for the following triggers: Suicide, Rape, Sexual assault, Abuse, Kidnapping, Selling people, Sex slaves, and Bullying. Yeah I know. So here we go

After beaten beaten badly by Kaede and Kaito, Shuichi Picked up Kokichi after his friends left and cleaned him up. He put him in a car to go to a 'Hospital' but they went to Shuichi's house instead. Kokichi was tied up In Shuichi's basement and stuff happened (I'm not 100% comfy with saying that sorry but it was like uhmm the 2nt thing on the trigger list.) Shuichi then kidnapped Miu who he found beaten on the street after his friends and Miu had been selling herself on the streets, basically Miu was a prostitute. He then Sold both Miu and Kokichi off to a bunch of people who did the stuff to them and beat them and then they got called to danganronpa. I'm sorry. This book is like halfway something for me to help me vent even if I'm not comfy saying things like rape happened so yeah... ALSO THIS IS IN NO WAY CANNON THIS IS MY AU THAT I'M CREATING FOR FUN AND NONE OF THIS IS REAL, ALSO THE OUMASAI WILL KINDA START NEXT CHAPTER WHY AM I STILL IN CAPS LOCK OK HAVE A GREAT DAY I LOVE ALL OF YOU.

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a QnA when I hit 2k reads WHICH WE ARE SO CLOSE TO WTF and I wanna know if any of you guys would be interested in that, I guess start putting questions also I'm 99% expecting this to fail so please don't make me look like a fool.

mWaH mwaH mWAh

love Monika

Word count is : 786 words