Chapter 3

Trigger warning suicide mentions

Shuichi's pov

I paced around the table in circles. "Don't think too much sidekick! Whatever we did couldn't be that bad!" Kaito said. He could obviously see i was stressed. The entire room could. "I need to figure out what happened... Do I ask Monokuma? Do I ask one of the monokub's? Do I-" Maki cut me off. "I don't even know why your worrying, we all know he would be better off gone anyways." The room turned. "Gonta not understand... Gonta think Kokichi is nice!" "Even if he's a male, I'm still gonna feel bad!" "You know, no one deserves to die..." Then entire room was defending him. Maki looked shocked. Kaito placed his hand on her shoulder, "Maki roll, as much as I hate him... hes human too." Maki got up violently and stormed out of the room. Kaito grabbed my hand and pulled me along following her. She stomped down the hall and to Kokichi's room stopping in front of it. She flung open the door and opened her mouth to yell but stopped herself. Her eyes got wide and she shut the door, frozen in place.

Maki's pov

I flung the door open to give that little shit a peace of my mind, then I saw him. His hair was messy and all over the place, tears streamed down his face. His face was pale and slim and he looked shocked He was shaking laying on Kirumi's lap. Kirumi shot me a teary eyed glare and I shut the door. Kaito and Shuichi cough up to me and called out to me. "Maki! Please wait!" I was frozen. All I could think of was his face. I felt a pit in my stomach grow into a hole as I started to cry. "Shit... why am I crying... shit shit shit..." I wiped my tears and turned to them. "Just stay away from him." They shot me strange glances as I pushed past him to get back to the dining hall.

Kaito pov

Maki was acting strange and so was Shuichi. That night at dinner, both Kirumi and Maki seemed cold, bothered. Shuichi seemed sad, like he knew Kirumi was staring him down and felt bad. I for one was unbothered. Maki must be pranking us, she never would cry over Kokichi and whatever I did to him before was probably nothing. After dinner, Kirumi and Maki went to Kokichi's room together silently and I grabbed Shuichi. "Sidekick, We have to follow them!" "I-I don't think that's a good idea-" But I grabbed his arm and dragged him after me. "Please stop doing that..." Shuichi mumbled. When Maki and Kirumi went in the room I ran up after them with Shuichi and we pressed our ears against the door.

OooooOOoOo~ A cliff hanger! I think I'll actually tell you guys what actually happened with him next chapter! Well the ship pole still stands and so dose the cake offer, just comment you want cake and I'll supply! 🍰🍰🍰 I love you all for reading my trash trashy trash book stay safe my children! (All of you are legally my children now except you Luna, Your obviously not my child your my wife-)

Mwah Mwah Mwah (Is that my thing now?)
-Monika 🍰

Word count, 545 (Ewwy short sorry)