Chapter 5

This chapter has a lot so be wary. TRIGGER WARNING: Abuse, Assault, Suicide attempts and mentions, Bullying, Self harm, Kidnapping. This chapter is H E A V Y my cool cats and kittens.

Kokichi 1st pov

I looked up as Kirumi entered my room and smiled I noticed someone was following her. I strained my neck to see who it was and my eyes widened. Maki. Standing there. After she barged into my room and saw all the... blood, I think she wanted to know what happened. I sighed as Kirumi sat down on my bed. I immediately lunged into her arms, still covered by blankets. "Do you mind telling Maki what happened?" She said, patting my head. I nodded.

Story teller pov :D (that's me just telling the story)

Kokichi sat on the ground, head against a brick wall at the back of his school. His nose was bleeding and one of his eyes had a black and blue ring around it. "Well well well!" A blonde haired girl said slowly approaching him. "Look what the cat dragged in! She grinned "Kaito, hand me you bat." "Will do darling~!" The spiky hared boy pulled a wooden bat out of his bag and handed it to the girl. "Don't go to easy on him~" The girl laughed as she raised the bat.

When Kokichi walked through the door of the nurse office, she rushed to his side. "Was it those Kaede and Kaito kids again? You know, don't even answer." She grabbed his arm and pulled him into the office and sat him on the chair. She carefully wrapped his bloody wrist in a bandage tightly. "Miss Tsumiki" Kokichi whimpered. The nurse looked up. "T-there outside your office..." "Ignore them. I'll deal with them after I treat you." Kokichi had become a regular at the nurse office of hopes peek ever since Kaede and Kaito had picked him as there target. The nurse finished treating the wounds of the young boy, She headed out of her office to see who was there and shewed the two giggling bullies away. "I'll go now..." Kokichi said as he slowly got up. "B-be safe!" the nurse called after him.

As he dragged his feet back to his home, a white car drove by and the passengers started throwing eggs at him. He looked over to check who it was and to no surprise, Shuichi drove past slowly as Rantaro, Kaede, and Kaito pelted him with eggs. When the car passed, he shook off the sticky egg and hung his head. As he opened the door to his house, Kokichi stepped in and a large figure rushed up to him. He felt a hand cross his face and a stinging pain on his cheek. The man grabbed his hair and pulled it so they were making eye contact. As the man spoke to him he felt spit hit his face. He was thrown across the room and hit the wall. He gathered himself and walked over to his room. Opening the door a creek to see if anyone was in his room and when he saw no one, he entered. He carefully peeled off the bandages the school nurse had applied just hours earlier. Grabbing a pair of craft scissors, he opened the blade and pressed hard onto his wrist....

To be contiuedddd... :CCC I'm so sorry everyone, I have a lot of school and and its kinda stressing me out. I'll see if I can update this sooner that Saturday but no promicessss. I'm sorry :CCC

I love you alllll Mwah mwha mwha!

Monika~