Chapter 6

WOOO I'M UPDATING!!!!!!

Trigger warning for self harm and suicide. as well as abuse and I hint at sexual assault.

Storyteller pov (Aka me)

Kokichi looked down at his left wrist. Small puffy white streaks all over his arm, a single streak of blood smeared down as the scissors were too week to actually make deep cuts. His head shot up and he frantically pushed his long sleeve down. Kokichi's mother entered the room. She had a large black bottle in her hand half filled with old wine and she was only dressed in the sense half of her panties were hanging off he"r leg. Kokichi instantly understood and stood up, backing away. "M-mom, You should be tired!" he took another step back as his mother took a step closer to him. "Your dadd gets to have meee wheneverr, I wannaas have youu!" She was drawing out her words. She was covered in bruises and cuts, half of her long black hair was pulled back and cut into choppy bits, slightly white and stiff. She rested one hand on her son's shoulder and smiled.

Kokichi was sitting against a brick wall, staring down at his hands when he felt a sharp pain hit his ear. It was Kaede, stabbing the side of his ear with a knife. "Hold him down" she said and Kaito and Rantaro were instantly pinning his arms and legs down to the wall. Kokichi didn't struggle. Kaede pulled his sleeve up and started to carve. "R.. A.. T.. T.. Y.. ... S... L... U... T...!" she said out loud as she wrote. They all laughed and walked off.

"Hey... Hey please wake up..." A tall boy in a hat and tie was sitting next to him. Kokichi gave him a quick glance and closed his eyes again. "Let me fix you up please..." The boy grabbed his arm and Kokichi flinched, recalling the voice of Shuichi. A small bit of pressure was felt on his sore arm and then something cool. The boy had given him a ice pack and a small bandage to put on his arm. "Here ill carry you to the nurse!" Shuichi gingerly picked the smaller boy up and started walking to a car. He silently put the boy in the front seat and strapped him in. "Now we can be together!"

Maki's pov

I felt a shudder as Kokichi spoke. How did I know any of this was true? I'm inclined to believe him but still! "How can I believe you?" I scoffed, Kirumi gingerly pulled up Kokichi's sleeve "I didn't at first either..." My mouth dropped open. Carved into the small boys arm was the words "RAT SLUT"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I'm sorry i didn't update I'm such a bad author but i promise to update more regularly now and also longer chapters, I'm feeling a lot better and more inspired so yayy! ALSO OH MY GOD WHAT ALMOST 1K READERS WTF THATS AMASING AHFDJKLAHFJKALHFJ IM HAVEING A STROKE. ok I'm done now but seriously thank you. I'll try to update every day for a week as a reward! AAHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU WERE ALSO #5 IN DISPAIR RIGHT NOW LIKE HOW?!?!?! Ok that was my last stroke- I love you guys now I get to brag to all my friends.

MWAH MWAH MWAH I love you all
-Mother Monika

Word count, 557 words.