38

Michael's POV.

I pushed Luke off of me, and he stood up quickly.

"Michael it's y-"

"For the past two years I've been trying to get our family back together. I've been trying to get you to forgive me for a mistake I made, and you did the exact same thing you fûcking slut." I spat, and he crossed his arms over his stomach like he always does when he gets shy. "You can't say anything! You slept-" "With another guy. I know. At least I didn't get someone pregnant, like your guy obviously did." He mumbled.

He walked over and sat beside me, taking my hand slowly. He placed my hand on his stomach. "I had something called birth delay and it keeps the testosterone in the egg until it decides to fertilize, and it did three months ago. I'm three months pregnant, and I had no idea." He said, and I ran my thumb over his stomach, and looked up at him. (A/n: this can't happen but neither can mpreg. lol my story, my imagination)

"So what about us? Are you just gonna move in with him, or?" I asked, and he smiled a little. "Eventually. Soon I'm hoping." He said, ran a hand through my hair. I felt like jumping from the tallest building in the world just thinking about Luke having a family with someone that's not me.

"I'm hoping we can get married. Live together. Have a beautiful family. Our own happily ever after." He said, and I backed away from him.

"Great. While you do that, I'll sit here for the rest of my life knowing that could've been me if I weren't such a-" "It's your kid, Michael. I told you I would never cheat on you, and I meant it." He said, and my eyes widened.

Were having another kid.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered and pulled him onto my lap. I kissed his lips several times, and held his waist tightly.

"Marry me, please?" I asked, and we both laughed.

"Take me on a date first." He laughed, and winked.

We laid back down, and I tilted his head up to look at me. "I'm sorry for calling you a slut and all that. I just thought it wasn't mine and I was upset." I said quietly, and he pecked my lips. It's alright, Michael." He said, and I smiled down at him.

--

Logan eventually walked into the living room and saw me and Luke cuddling. Like was asleep, laying on my chest, and Logan walked in, trailing a big blanket behind him. I opened up my other arm for him, and he jumped up beside me and Luke. Logan laid on the other side of my chest, while Luke's back rested against the back of the couch. We put the blanket over all of us, and I kissed the top of both of their heads.

"My beautiful family." I whispered, and smiled down at both of the boys laying in my arms.

This book is coming to an end soon :/