5

Luke's POV. *1 month later*

"It's exactly one month until you become 19, Michael." I said, poking his cheek, while we sat on his couch the next morning.

"I know babe." He said, turning to me.

I smiled, and pressed my forehead to his.

He smiled back, and pecked my nose.

"You're lovely" I whispered, barely audible.

He lightly smiled, pecking my lips.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, making a blush rise in my cheeks.

"Shut up Mikey." I muttered, and looked down.

He kissed the side of my head, and is looked back up.

"I have a doctors appointment today. My mum worries about me too much. I threw up this morning and she's insisting I go get a check up. It's probably just something I ate"

"Aw. Poor Lukey. Do you want me to come?" He asked.

"You don't have too."

"What if I want to?" He asked, cocking a brow, and pulling me up onto his lap, straddling him.

"Well. Then I guess I can't exactly stop you." I said.

He smiled up at me, tangling our hands together.

"When do we have to leave?" He asked.

"About 30 minutes." I said quietly.

"Okay. But I'm too lazy to get dressed." Michael whined. I laughed at him, and pecked his forehead.

"Me too, but we kinda have to."

"You're right." He grumbled, standing up, and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Michael no! Not up the stairs!" I panicked.

I heard him laugh, and I sighed in relief as he made it to the top successfully.

"Nice butt." I mumbled, smacking it as he walked me into my room.

He laughed, and threw me onto my bed.

I watched him fondly as he pulled two pairs of gray sweatpants out of my drawer.

He walked over to me, and I stood up. He unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down my legs. I kicked them off myself as he went to my closet, and found a black tshirt, and a red tshirt.

He came over to me, removing my sweater, and I did the same to him.

Before I unbuttoned his jeans, he kissed my lips softly.

He traveled down my jaw and he started to kiss my neck. At the same time, he pulled my sweatpants up on me. He put his sweatpants on himself

He moved away from my neck, and pulled the red tshirt over my head, and squeezed my hips once his hands reached them. I giggled softly, and he pressed his bare chest up to mine, pressing a chaste kiss my lips.

I sat on the bed, and watched as he pulled his own shirt over his head.

If it's even possible, I think I just fell for Michael even more.

I love how we can be open, or showing our bodies to each other, and he doesn't make it sexual in any way, unless he knows I want it. It makes me feel more secure with him.

He threw me a pair of socks, and them sat down beside me. We both put on our matching black socks and black vans.

He pulled me up, and led me to the bathroom.