23

Luke's POV.

It was about 4 a.m. When I heard crying. Usually new borns would sleep more than they do cry. However, he has been sleeping all day. I reached over Michael's sleeping body to turn on the lamp. I shut my eyes tightly at first coming in contact with the new light, but I quickly opened them, and took Logan from Michael's chest.

I sat him down on my leg, and bounced him up and down, whispering 'Shh' as quietly as I could into the baby's ear. The cries got quieter, and more hiccup like, but they didn't stop. I rocked him back and forth gently, wiping small tears from his face. He finally calmed down, and when I tried to lay him back down, he began crying again. I laid his back on the foot of the bed, and I laid down in front of him. My feet were on the pillow, but my elbows propped my body up, allowing me to lay on my stomach, and hover over Logan.

I lightly Eskimo kissed his nose, causing him to giggle. I smiled, and did it again. Hearing Logan's laughs made me happier and happier. (Even if it was 4 a.m.)

I blew a raspberry on his stomach, hearing a louder screech fall from his lips, followed by uncontrollable giggles. I giggled, laying my head beside his, and moving beside him. Our heads laid at the foot of the bed, feet extended up towards the pillow, cuddled up while Logan touched my face lightly. I saw his eyes close again, and I pulled him down in my chest, nuzzling into him.

--

Michael's POV.

The next morning, I woke up, but I didn't feel Luke, and Logan there. I sat up, and saw the my two favorites cuddled up at the end of the bed. I reached over to my bedside table, and pulled my phone over. I snapped a picture of them, and set it back down.

I feel like I should let Luke sleep. He was probably tired from the previous few days. I kissed his forehead, and got up out of the bed.

I walked downstairs, and looked out of the kitchen window. My mums car was gone, so that means we have the house to ourselves. I smiled, walking back up stairs. I entered our room, and noticed Luke was awake now. He had his back turned to me, but I could see him lazily drawing shapes on the sleeping baby's bare stomach. I leaned against the door frame, and smiled as I watched him. I noticed him shivering a little, and he pulled the blanket over him and Logan, snuggling up closer to him.

I slowly walked into the room, and lifted the blanket up. "Good morning baby." I whispered, crawling in beside Luke, and pulling his back to my chest. "Hi." He said quietly, smiling back at me. "Can we have a lazy day today? Just cuddle all day?" He asked, pouting his bottom lip out.

"Of course we can." I whispered, pecking a spot on his neck softly. He nodded, and laid his head down, closing his eyes. "Sing to me." he whispered.

"What do you want me to sing?" I asked, brushing hair away from his face. "Just whatever." He said, not opening his eyes.

'Stay for tonight

If you want to, I can show you,

What my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face.

I've been away, for a long time, such a long time,

And I miss you there.

I can't imagine being anywhere else, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly,

Cause I can sing you a song, but I don't think words can express your beauty

And it's singing to me, how the hell did we end up like this,

You bring out the beast in me, I fell in love from the moment we kissed

Since then we've been history.'

After singing that part of the song, I leaned down, pecking Luke's lips causing a small gasp to come out of his lips.

'They say that love is forever, your forever is something I need

Please stay forever with me

Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave

Please stay, forever with me'

I continued, and caught his lips in a long kiss. He turned his head backwards more so I was able to deepen our on going kiss. I pulled back a little, pecked his lips once more, then he laid back down.

27 votes, 5 comments?