2

Michael's POV.

Once the credits rolled onto the screen, I looked down at Luke, and saw him crying.

"Sad ending." he sighed.

"I know. But that's how the story ends. Even hot actors die." I said.

He lightly smiled, walking back towards the stairs.

"You really like him, don't you?" He asked and quietly giggled.

"Well. He is very attractive, Luke. You have to agree."

"Not impressed." He mumbled, walking into Alex's room.

"Why are we in here?" I asked when I saw him sit on her bathroom counter.

I stood between his legs and he placed a hand on the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly, and me saw more tears fall from his blue eyes.

"Luke? What are you sorry about?" I asked, concerned, wiping his tears.

A frown became more evident on his face, and he laid his head on my shoulder, quietly crying into it.

I hugged him, and rubbed his back.

"What's wrong, Luke?" I soothed.

He calmed down a little, and laid his head sideways on my shoulder.

"I dont know Michael." He whispered.

"Then why are you crying?"

"It's stupid." He whispered.

"There's no stupid reason. Tell me why you're upset."

He shook his head. "I just get insecure sometimes like everybody else. I don't mean to make a scene out of it, but it just happens."

This is about the movie.

"Luke. The guy was very good looking, but you have so many things that he doesn't." I whispered, picking up his head.

"Like what?" He frowned.

"Like beautiful blonde hair. And an amazing body. Extremely adorable dimples. A perfect smile. You look like the cutest thing ever when you blush- Like right now!" I said, and he looked down.

"No don't do that. Look at me." I laughed, and tilted his head up.

He blushed a deeper red, and giggled. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand, making me laugh.

"You're too cute."

He pursed his lips, and looked at me.

"Um. Alex and Ashton invited me to this place. I dont know what it's called but I know I'm gonna be the third wheel. Come keep me company." He said, grabbing my hand.

"What place it it?"

"Some party." I shrugged.

"A party. With strangers, and alcohol?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah. It guess."

"Have you ever been to one, Luke?"

"No. But you have right?"

"Right."

"Well. I'll stay with you then."

"Okay Luke. I'll go." I smiled.

"Yay! Now. Make me pretty." He said, pulling his hair gel from Alex's drawer, and scooting her makeup bag over to his side.

"Luke.." I sighed, looking up at him. He looked at me, and had an expression on his face that made him look like the poorest puppy.

"You don't need this stuff." I whined.

He nodded, quietly, looking down, and picking up the bag.

"Here. Alex let's me use this thing." He said, pulling some thick sponge looking thing from the bag. "It blends the makeup in."

He sat criss cross on the counter, facing the mirror now.

I hugged him from behind and watched him cover all of the marks on his face in makeup.

"Can you please fix my hair, though?" He asked, turning back around.

I nodded, and started pushing his hair up with the gel.

"Luke. No alcohol tonight. Okay?"

"Ew. I don't even want to." He grimaced.

"Good."

-

"You look like one million dollars. You go Glen Coco!" I yelled, as Luke strutted down the stairs in his black Blink 182 tshirt and black jeans.

He laughed once he got to the bottom, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Alex and Ashton just left. We should get going." I said, kissing Luke's forehead.

He nodded, and I grabbed his hand, leading him out towards my car.

I opened the door for him, and shut it after he got in.

I quickly ran to my side, and got in.

I turned the heat up, and grabbed one of his hands, keeping one on the steering wheel as I drove to the house Ashton told me.

I forgot who's party this even was. Someone from school.

I knew Luke was uncomfortable when he walked in.

All the kids from school looked shocked when they noticed him. Who would expect Luke Hemmings to show up at a party? Looking hot.

I led him through the crowds of people until he finally saw Alex and a few of her friends that he got along with dancing.

"Mikey. I wanna go dance with the girls." I said, and I laughed quietly.

"Go have fun. I'll find Ashton."

-

Luke's POV.

Somewhere along the lines, a drink got placed in my hands. It was clear. I thought it was water.

I lost Alex's friends so a blonde girl and I kinda made small talk, and ended up dancing.

I felt my head spinning, but in a good way. I felt careless.

"Wow Hemmings. I never expected this of you." She said, pulling on a belt loop, bringing me closer to her. I gulped down the rest of my drink, and placed it down near me.

"Me neither." I smirked, and grinded down on her. She bit her lip, and turned her back to me.

I grinded myself into her bum while she moved on me.

I felt a harsh grip on my arm, and I turned my head to see Michael.

"You had alcohol, didn't you?" He smirked.

I nodded, and allowed him to pull me away.

He pulled me into the kitchen.

"Having a good time?" He asked, leaning his elbow against the wall, and pushing me backwards.

"Yeah. A lot of fun." I smiled, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Double update cause why not?

It might be a little boring now but just wait