15

We reached the goal so double update,,,!

Luke's POV.

"What am I gonna do now? He means everything to me, mum." I cried, leaning my head on her shoulder.

She rubbed my back, but I winced. Even the slightest touches hurt.

"Luke? What's wrong with your back?" She asked.

"I got slammed into a wall." I mumbled, and she lifted my shirt.

"Luke. Honey. There's a big bruise." She sighed.

"Figures." I mumbled.

I heard someone else enter the room, and I turned to see Jack.

"Looks like the faggot lost a fight." He laughed.

I lost a big fight.

"Me and A few friends are gonna go play lacrosse. Bens upstairs." He said, exiting the room.

"Hey sweetie go get some sleep." She said, and kissed my forehead. I sighed and walked up to my room.

Once I stepped inside, I shut the door behind me. I got a pair of Michael's sweatpants he left here, and his Iron Maiden shirt. I took off my jeans and my pink shirt. I glanced into the full length mirror I had on my wall, and frowned.

All those times he said you were beautiful, he lied.

I examined myself in the mirror, and saw my small baby bump. The one Michael probably doesn't want.

I couldn't seem to drag my attention away from the mirror. He had me convinced that I was beautiful. I just can't see it anymore.

How could Michael love me? How could anyone love me?

I felt an all too familiar itching on my wrists. I don't wanna do it. But I deserve it.

I shook head and walked over to my door. I opened it, and ran down the hallway to Alex's room. I heard music from the outside, and I sighed in relief, knowing Ashton was here.

I knocked on the door, and waited until I heard someone tell me to come in.

I opened the door quietly, and Alex paused her music. "Uh. Ashton. I-I'm sorry for interrupting but can I talk to you? Please?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be in your room in a minute." He said. I nodded and shut her door, walking back to my room.

..

It felt like hours. Ashton probably wasn't coming.

I was sat in the corner of my room, my knees up to my chest. I tugged on the ends of my hair.

I hate you, Luke

I hate you, Luke

Why did Amanda have to do that? I just want to sleep so bad, but I can't go to bed knowing Michael's mad at me. He hates me. I hate me.

I watched the door. I just need Ashton to come hold me, and tell me everything's alright like he used to when I wanted to hurt myself.

But he's not coming.

I walked to my drawer, and pulled out the tiny screw driver I remember leaving in there.

I can't do this on my own, anymore.

I walked to Bens room. He would suspect a thing.

I knocked quietly, and he opened the door.

"Hey Luke. Why are you crying?"