cobra kai never dies.

The next morning came and Quinn woke up with a splitting headache, it was probably from falling asleep with cries leaving her lips and she could feel herself getting sick from standing too fast, the room had been spinning and she dashed to her bat...

The next morning came and Quinn woke up with a splitting headache, it was probably from falling asleep with cries leaving her lips and she could feel herself getting sick from standing too fast, the room had been spinning and she dashed to her bathroom and puked up anything she ate from the party last night before she flushed the toilet and grabbed a Motrin from her cabinet and took it down with some water before she noticed it was too quiet and she walked in and there he was. Passed out on the living room floor with beer cans around him, the blonde groaned and kicked him awake as she began to clean up the beer cans as he rose, and she slid him the Motrin bottle from the counter.

"I'm taking it that going to Carmen's home with her bloody child in your arms didn't go well?" She asked as he put the pill in his mouth and then reached for the Coors but she kicked it across the room making it hit the wall.
"God damn it, Quinn!" He exclaimed.
"You're not washing that down with more alcohol." She said as she slid him the cup full of water.

"Not that, your leg." He said and she looked down and noticed that there was bruises going down her leg, probably from when she tried to defend Miguel.
"Oh, I didn't notice that." She said as she looked at her dad who was confused.
"So, is Miguel going to be okay?" She asked, before Johnny sighed.
"I'm not allowed to see him ever again, me or you." She furrowed her eyebrows together.
"But, I tried to help-" she started.
"It doesn't matter." He quickly cut her off.
She sighed as she looked down at cans of spray paint which confused her, but she threw it all in the trash anyways.

Johnny was going to say something else but then the phone rung and she finished cleaning up before her father spoke.
"Canoe Trip?" He said in confused before going to take down another beer but she grabbed it from his hand.
"Wait, are you saying Robby's been out of school for a month?" Johnny asked, which made her head turn. She hasn't seen Robby since she left two years ago and started her life here.
"Oh, he'll be there. Don't worry." He said in the fatherly tone that she'd get if she didn't do well in school, he then turned off the phone by flipping which made her cringe, who the hell still uses a flip phone?
"Shit." Was all she heard her father say.

She then decided to get ready for school, once she had got dressed in her normal 'don't talk to me' outfit, she grabbed her keys and followed her dad out where they saw Miguel and she stopped almost instantly.
"Hey, Sensei, my mom says I can't train with you anymore but I had this idea that maybe if we went to the dojo before-" He started before he dad cut him off.
"You don't get it, kid. There is no dojo." He said firmly, she didn't like the way he was talking to the boy who put all of his faith into him.
"Dad-" The blonde started.
"I'm closing it up. It's over." He then said, cutting her off intentionally which made her look at Miguel.
"What about me? I... I need you." The brunette asked, making Quinn sigh.
"Sorry, Kid. I gotta go." Johnny spoke, making his words final and that made Quinn scoff as he walked off.
She then looked over at Miguel before she hugged him, and then pulled away.
"I can give you a ride-" She started but was cut off by Miguel.
"Don't bother." And then he walked off and she sighed and crawled onto her motorcycle and drove herself to school.