all valley.

she was behind on so many classes she couldn't even explain it, she was just not focusing like she needed to  be

she was behind on so many classes she couldn't even explain it, she was just not focusing like she needed to be. after her one sided argument with eli- hawk, it just wasn't going well for her.

"junbi!" scared the girl out of her thoughts as she looked up at her father teaching his kids, putting her earbuds back in her ears as she focused back on all the work she missed when she left school that day, who knew that she could miss this much work in the span of twelve hours? newsflash: she didn't.

it caught her attention when she heard her father talking. "all your lives you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. this concussion nonsense. so, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face." she gasped as she covered her mouth looking at her dad.

"ms. robinson! line 'em up." he yelled out as she looked at everyone else, she could tell that they didn't want to do this.

"unflinch this group." he said as he walked away. "yes sensei." she responded and before she knew it, aisha punched the first boy in the face and she couldn't stand back and watch so she walked into her dad's office, miguel trailing behind her as she took a seat in her chair that she put next to his chair in his office.

"hey dad what's (1^4x2^2+3^3)-2^5+4?" she asked as her father thought for a moment, licking his bottom lip. "is it 12?" she groaned and shook her head.

"you didn't even try." she argued. "i did try, but was i close?" he asked. "it's 23." she answered simply as her father groaned out and they broke out into a fit of laughter as miguel walked in as she cleared her throat.

"hey sensei, i need to ask you something." miguel started. "first aid's under the counter, we got a bleeder?" he asked with no
shame. "no. well, yeah, we do. there's a lot of blood, but this is about something else." and she knew where it was going. so she stood up. "i'm leaving now." she said as she grabbed her laptop but johnny stopped her. "you're going to teach me that problem, stay here." and she rolled her eyes.

"now, what is it?" her dad asked. "well, there's a girl at school..." he started. "is she hot?" her father impulse asked. "... and she's super smart." he carried on. "hot?" her father asked again. "funny and cool." he went on. "hot?" her father asked. again. "yes, she's hot. super-hot." he said with a smile, as quinn gagged. "nice." her dad said with a impressed smile.
"i'm sick and leaving." she said standing. "no. you're not. sit." he said again as she sat down.

"i think you'd really like her. she likes karate, and.." he said. "and she's a larusso." she mumbled. "what was that?" her dad asked "nothing." she said softly with a smile. "i wanna ask her out, but i just don't
know." "don't know? what's there to think about? she's hot, and all those other things." quinn scoffed. "debatable." quinn said as she rolled her eyes.

"yeah, but what if she says no?" miguel said, she could tell he was worried. "would be doing us a favor." she said as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room and was met by a fallen hawk because aisha punched him the face and
she covered her mouth and went down to help him up.