strike first.

Her father had ended up dragging the blonde out of the house and wanted to show her the new dojo he ended never paying out even though from the looks of it that he owed them money, but she knew that her father had gotten fired from his other job u...

Her father had ended up dragging the blonde out of the house and wanted to show her the new dojo he ended never paying out even though from the looks of it that he owed them money, but she knew that her father had gotten fired from his other job under stupid circumstances and it made no sense to her.

Once that had happened, she was lucky to have gotten out of the bed at the time that she did, she owed it to him to help him considering work had been taking so much energy out of her but that's usually how their relationship worked up until he had gotten fired.

And now they were heading into the dojo and she couldn't help but be amazed at the sight. She knew of the past from his last altercation with Karate and that's why she was shocked he had even decided to open up a dojo after what his sensei had did to him.

"Are you sure about this dad?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'm sure. What? You don't like it?" He sounded a bit disappointed which she didn't like the sound of.
"No. It's not that, your last altercation with Karate ended up with you losing the all valley tournament, you really wanna do that again?" The blonde peeped.
"Well, I-um..." he was soon interrupted by the younger male walking into the shop.

"Hi, am I interrupting something?" He asked, a small smile coming from the blonde.
"No! You're fine! Fall in line." Her father had yelled out to the brunette who had soon enough gathered himself in front of him.

The silence had been eating her alive as she watched her father just stare at the well formative boy who looked like he had about a million questions to ask.
"So, am I gonna get the karate pajamas too?" The boy asked, she sat on the mat by the window.
"Quiet!" Her father yelled, making her jump also in reaction.
"Ok." The boy spoke softly in return.
"The student only speaks when spoken to is that understood?" Her father asked.
"Yes." The boy responded, simply.

Her father tilted his head as if he was waiting for another word to spoken after.
They caught on and spoke again.
"Yes 'sir'?" He asked, and the girl snickered in amusement.
"Always address me as 'Sensei' is that understood?" Her father asked the boy.
"Oh. Yes, Sensei." The boy replied.
"These aren't pajamas. This is a gi. And you'll get one when you've earned it."  Her father spoke with a firm tone.
"Ready to begin your training?" The blonde asked the boy.
"Yeah, Sensei." The boy replied as a response.

And before she knew it her father went to work and slung the boy over his shoulder and the girls eyes went wide.
"What the-" is all that the boy could manage out before his body hit the mat under him.
"Oh my god." Also came out of his body as he connected with the mat.

"Lesson one, strike first." Her father taught the student as Miguel groaned on the floor under him.
"Never wait for the enemy to attack." He then spoke again before Miguel spoke up,
"You could have gave me, like, a warning."
"Quiet!" Her father yelled at the boy as he gulped and gathered himself off of the floor.
"We do not train to be merciful here." She could tell by the extreme loss of breath that he had asthma and that immediately made her heart jump.
"Dad, I think he has asthma." She spoke but of course her dad ignored her as usual wanting to teach the boy a lesson.