One Direction

Keeping your relationship a secret is always hard. Especially when your dating a movie star. It meant that we couldn't do the things normal couples do. He couldn't hold my hand in public. We couldn't go on cute dates together.

Don't get me wrong Tom wasn't embarrassed of me. I'd met his family. He'd met mine. He knew all of my friends and I knew all of his.

We were only 3 months into our relationship. It wouldn't have been right to announce it earlier.

However I was getting sick of the dating rumours. The headlines always rumoring Tom dating someone else.

It made me feel invisible. I mean I was. Realistically I was an unknown. Not known by the media. I hadn't minded until now.

The most common headlines includes 'Tom Holland and Zendaya. Are they dating? Hollywood's next big couple?'

I loved Zendaya. I'd met her once Tom and I had started dating. We'd become best friends. However I would be lying if I said that it didn't irritate me that my boyfriend and my best friend were always rumored to be together.

I was hanging out with Zendaya in her trailer on the set of Spider-Man 3. They had just started filming and I was here to see Tom. He was in the middle of a scene so I went to find the rest of the cast. One thing lead to another and I ended up sitting talking with Zendaya.

'How's it dating a movie star then?' She smirked.

'Wouldn't know.'

She raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed.

'Well according to the media you two are dating.'

We both laughed at this. We knew how ridiculous it was. I wasn't threatened by Zendaya. She was beautiful. However I knew that the relationship she had was strictly platonic. Nothing else. 

'And to be honest we don't really go out in public together.'

'Why not?'

'Well Tom doesn't want the media to get a hold of it. Which I get. He wants his privacy. I mean i do to... it's just... it's just.'

'Go on,' she pressed me further for an answer.

'It's just that it gets draining. All the articles that he's dating someone else.'

'So why don't you tell him how you feel.'

I just shrugged my shoulders.

'He cares about you a lot. He's going to want to hear how you feel. He'll understand. Don't forget that he's the one in those articles. He's in the public eye.'

'Yeah your right.'

We spent the next hour or so talking about random stuff. My phone starting buzzing. I took it out to see it was a call from Tom. Smiling at the profile picture as it ringed.

It was a picture of us after our first date. We were in a small restaurant in my hometown. It was fairly quite there. No one really knew who he was. We ended up getting pretty drunk. The photo was of us later that night. I was wrapping my arms around his neck placing a sloppy kiss onto his cheeks. He was smiling cheesily into the camera. I don't know why the picture made me feel so happy. It just did. I answered the call holding the phone to my ear.

'Hi Tom. You finished filming. Yeah I'm just with Zendaya. Yeah I'll be over in a minute.' I hung up the call standing up.

'I'm leaving you now. He calls and I run,' I laughed.

'Don't do anything in that trailer I wouldn't,' she smirked.

I rolled my eyes at her. As I was about to leave the trailer she spoke again. Causing me to turn my head.