F*ck Boy Holland (Part 2)

I woke up with Toms arm hung over my waist. The memory of last night coming back. How I ended up in Tom's bed. I carefully peeled his arm off me. Making sure not to wake him. It was still quite early. I could see the sun just beginning to rise through his window. Meaning I had enough time to leave before he woke up. 

I got out of bed and threw on my clothes from last night. The smell of alcohol still lingering on them. I didn't want to go out in my dress so I looked around on the floor for something to throw over it. I picked up one of Tom's hoodies to cover myself, hoping he wouldn't mind. As soon as I put it his sent overpowered the alcohol smell. Making me fall for him even more. 

As I left his room I turned to look back at the sleeping boy. He looked peaceful. I wanted nothing more than to crawl back in bed besides him. However I knew he didn't feel the same way about me that I felt about him. I left the trashed house and walked home. 

Ellie still wasn't back. I figured that she was still with Harrison. It was only 7am by the time I got home. Meaning that I had hours before class. I had a shower to try and rid myself of the alcohol smell on me and get ready for uni. 

Ellie still wasn't back yet and I needed to talk to her before class. I couldn't get Tom out of my mind. I'd never been like this before. I knew I liked him. But I didn't realise how much I did. I decided to text Ellie as she was taking ages to come back and it was 10am now. 

Y/N: Hey where are you? I need to talk 

Ellie: On my way home now. Every thing ok? 

Y/N: I'll explain when you get back 

Ellie took another 10 minutes to get home. 

'Hey. Why'd you wanna talk.' 

'I slept with Tom,' I blurted out. Ellie's eyes widened and she sat next to me on the sofa. 

'Right. Gonna be honest not understanding the issue with this. Was he bad or something?' 

I shook my head at her. Fuck Tom was the best sex I'd ever had. 

'No that's not the issue. Thing thing is you were right. I do like him. And sleeping with him made me realise that. And to him I'm another girl to fuck. I don't want to be that. I want to be more,' I whispered. 

'Why would you just be another girl?' 

'Because he sleeps with so many girls. All of them meaning nothing to him.' 

She shook her head at me. 'Look just talk to him. You never know he might feel the same.' 

'I doubt it Ell. I'm going to have to speak to him anyway. I kinda left when he was still asleep.'

 Her eyes widened once again. 'Have fun with that conversation later,' she laughed. 'I'm going to take a shower though. I stink.' Before she got up she looked at me for a second. 

'Are you wearing his clothes?' 

I looked down to see I was wearing Tom's hoodie. I guess I must of put it on without realising it after my shower. 

'Yeah I grabbed it before I left.' 

'Fuck girl you really do like him,' Ellie laughed walking off for her shower. She was right. Both about liking him and that I did need to talk to him. 

I was sat in class waiting for the lecture to start. Tom walked in. The only time this year without a girl hanging off his arm. I gulped as he came to take his usual seat behind me. He took his seat and leant down. 

'Talk to me after class?' he whispered. 

I just nodded my head. Not even turning around to look at him. I couldn't after I just left this morning. The entire class I couldn't stop thinking about Tom. He was the only thing on my mind. Not to mention the distinct lack of flirty comments he made throughout every class to me. I used to think they were annoying. However today. Well today I missed them. Class ended and I waited for Tom outside as I was guessing he still wanted to talk. As I waited for him I grew nervous. No longer having the alcohol boosted confidence that I did last night. 

'Hi darling.' 

'Hi Tom.' We stood looking at each other for a while. His chocolate eyes staring back at mine. 

'Look I wanted to talk about last night.' 

'I dunno Tom.' 

'Please. You left early this morning. It's the least you could do.' He was right. I did just leave. I could've at least waited to say goodbye. 

'Fine,' I sighed. 'Not here though.' 

'Come back to mine to talk? I'll drive.' I nodded and started to follow him to his car. 

'Sorry I borrowed this,' I gestured to his hoodie that I was still wearing. 'Hope you don't mind,' I smiled sheepishly at him. 

'Keep it. Looks better on you anyway darling,' he nodded as we walked to his car. 

The entire car ride back to his was awkward. Neither of us spoke. I was glad that he didn't live too far away so it wasn't awkward for too long. I followed him inside and back up to his room both of us sitting on the bed.

'Why did you leave this morning when I still asleep.' 

I inhaled and didn't know what to say. I was trying to think of something to say. Tom tried to read my face whilst I was thinking. 

'Darling. Just tell me the truth.' 

'Look Tom. I like you and staying this morning it was hard. Because to you I'm just another girl to fuck. And I want to be more to you than that. But I'm never going to be more than that to you.' 

'What makes you think that'd you just be another girl for me to fuck.' '

Because your Tom.' He looked at me puzzled. 

'Go on.' 

'You're hot and you sleep with every girl. Girls so much better than me in every single way. You'd never want to be with someone like me.' 

I looked down. Unable to look him in the eyes and I wasn't sure what to say. I'd just admitted my feelings to him. I was glad I'd finally said it but at the same time nervous at what he was going to say back. Tom's finger hooked underneath my chin. Tilting my head up making me look at him again. 

'You say I don't want to be with a girl like you. But why wouldn't I want to be with a girl like you. No girl can compare to you. You're intelligent, funny, kind and caring. Not to mention hot as fuck,' I laughed a blush creeping up on my cheeks as he spoke. 

'I like you too darling. And I want to be with you.' 

Everything he was saying was something I'd wanted him to say for a while. However I had this doubt in the back of my mind. Like he wouldn't be able to commit. 

'Can I be honest,' I whispered. 

'Tell me anything darling,' he nodded. I sat and looked at my hands before speaking. 

'Look you sleep with a lot of girls and part of my just wonder that. Well if you can commit. And I know that sounds bad. But I can't help think that.' 

He sighed at my words. 'I understand that. But since the first time I saw you I knew that something about you was different. And to be honest with you I just slept with those girls because you never gave me any attention. I thought you hated me.'

Listening to his words I couldn't help but feel bad. I didn't realise that he liked me. And by me ignoring him and never listening to him led to him thinking I hated him. I've never actually hated him. 

'And when you called me Tommy... fuck it did something to me darling. So many girls have called me that. Yet when you said it your the only one who I ever wanted to say it again. Y/N be my girlfriend. Your the only girl I want.' 

I looked in his eyes and smiled and nodded my head. 'I'll be your girlfriend Tommy.' 

He breathed a sigh of relief at my words. I cupped my hands to his face leaning into kiss him. I connected our lips smiling into the kiss. Loving the feeling of his lips against mine. The kiss only lasted a few moments but it was perfect. Sweet and caring unlike the kisses we shared last night. 

'I'm so happy you agreed to be more girlfriend. I was nervous,' he chuckled. 

'Me too. I'd never thought you actually like me to,' I smiled at him.