Red Carpet Ready

I looked in the mirror and admired my outfit. I had never worn a dress this beautiful before. The dress had a tight fitted bodice and full skirt which had a slit in the side. My dress was red matching Tom's suit. 

My hair was loosely curled and I had gone fore a basic nude makeup look, it made the dress stand out more. I was wearing small silver studs in my ears and I had a necklace on. 

It was our first premiere together since we had announced our relationship. We had been public for about 2 weeks now and this was my first event with Tom as his girlfriend. 

It was the premiere for Far From Home. I couldn't be prouder of him. His second Spider-Man film. I've seen all the effort and work he has put into making this film. I'm happy that I could share in his accomplishment. 

I was incredibly nervous. As we had only been public for a couple of weeks the press were still all over our relationship. The paparazzi always following us when we went out. We couldn't go anywhere privately at the moment. 

When the paparazzi followed us I sometimes wished we could go back to when our relationship was private. When no one knew about us. We were in our own little bubble. However if we were still private I wouldn't get to share in moments like this with him. 

Tom came up behind me in the mirror wrapping his arms around my waist. 

'You look gorgeous.' 

I turned around to face him. Taking in the sight in front of me. His hair was gelled back and he was wearing glasses. The suit making him look even more handsome. And the glasses. I always loved it when he wore glasses. 

'You look so handsome. Who knew you could look even better,' I laughed. 

'Are you sure I look ok?' 

I took his hands in mine. He was shaking. 

'Tommy you look amazing. There's no need to be nervous ok. You'll do amazing. And this film is going to be amazing as well.' 

He sighed pulling me into him. 

'I'm glad you wore the glasses though,' I mumbled into his chest. 

He laughed into my hair. 

'I know how much you love them darling. Wore them for you,' he smirked. 

I held him closer for a few moments longer. Not wanting to tell him I was nervous. It was my first big event after all. But tonight was about him. I was pushing my own nervousness aside for him. 

'Come on Tom we have to go. Can't be late.' 

'Hmm doesn't matter. I'm the star of the film. They can't start without me.' 

'True, but still come on.' 

He took my hand and led me out of the hotel room why were staying at. Guiding me downstairs. 

'Did I mention how beautiful you look?' He smiled as we walked into the elevator. 

'Yes Tom you did,' I laughed. 

'Good because you do.' 

He leant in for kiss. I put a hand on his chest pushing him away shaking my head. 

'Nope you'll ruin my lipstick.' 

'Seriously,' he whined. 

'Yes,' I chuckled. 

'I can't go that long without kissing you.' 

'Trying darling, try.' 

'Hey I say that.'