Part 2

Lexa POV:

The next morning was different, I had gotten up early this time. No thanks to my alarm clock which was still broken. I went for my morning run that I always went on. The cool, crisp, morning air pierced my skin as it ran past my face. I took in a deep breath, soaking up the fresh air, before going to the gym. This was mandatory, I was forced to go there ever since I was young, to get stronger, to train. I like it now, it is where I let out my anger. Well, with the exception of letting it out on a few people at school.

I got back and saw my dad on the couch, "typical" I said under my breath as I went up to shower all the sweat off my body. Before heading to school.

Clarke POV:

I was settling into my new routine of waking up, showering, getting dressed, eating breakfast and heading to school. I liked this, it was simple and easy and I enjoyed the calm mornings as I took my time to get ready. I even sometimes walked out onto the beach to watch the sunrise and sometimes even paint it.

Then I would head to school, catching up with Raven and Octavia of course. Raven was in engineering and mechanics class and Octavia was in animal and environmental sciences. She had this love for butterflies and nature and wanted to learn everything she possibly could about them. I thought it was cute, but Raven would tease her about it all the time.

It was crazy how we were all so different yet, we were so close and had such a strong bond. Maybe it was because we always had something different to talk about and learn about each other. We arrived at school early, again, like we do everyday. Talking and chatting about our classes and teachers we have already.

This year is the year of our personal project, we have to find something that means a lot to us and create something, write a report, answer questions and interact with other people. This will be shown to the colleges we apply to so it has to be good.

Raven, Octavia and I caught up with Monty, Harper, Jasper, Miller, and Maya, and we were brainstorming ideas and what we would do for the project. Even though we had all year and probably wouldn't start the project until a couple of months, we did it anyways.

Lexa POV:

I had actually gotten to school on time for a change, so I went to my locker to get my books before class so I wasn't late today. I was about to close my locker when I heard a sarcastic voice talking to me. "Wow Woods, would you look at that, you're here on time" I shut my locker with an annoying look on my face and said "Bellamy Blake, what do you want this time? Want another cracked rib?" I said back and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I did in fact, brake his rib.

"Woah, woah, woah!" He said laughing with his friends behind him, "next time I won't let you win" he said with another chuckle. "Really?" I said back, still annoyed and now very bored with him.

I went to walk away but his arm grabbed mine and pulled me back, "did I say you could leave" he said, and without even thinking I put my elbow to his neck and forcefully pushed him up back up against the lockers. I looked at him angrily a smug smile stuck on his face which just made my anger grow even more. "What are you going to do, fight me in front of all these people?" he teased as I looked around and noticed a crowd forming around us.

"Wow Blake, I didn't peg you for a wimp" I said, throwing him back against the lockers once again. A loud bang went through the hallway as his head collided with the lockers. This earned me an angry look from him. He swung his arm at my head, but I saw this coming so I ducked quickly and kicked him in the chest, forcefully throwing him to the floor. This made the crowd surrounding us go "oooo" as they watched Bellamy struggle to stand up.