Part 60

Lexa POV:

"Do you know where the Ibuprofen is?" Clarke shouted from the bathroom.

I heard her searching through all the drawers, opening them and then closing them when they came up empty.

"Uh, it's right here," I said, walking in behind her and handing her the bottle.

"You ok?" I asked as I watched her fill up a cup of water. "Yeah, just have a headache," she said before swallowing the pills and drinking down the rest of the water in the cup. "Ok," I said with a kiss on her cheek as I left the room to go down into the kitchen.

"Hey Lexi," Luna said in an overly cheery voice as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

I immediately froze in my spot and cringed at her words and the nickname she used. "Don't EVER call me that," I said, glaring directly at her. That name just, I can't. It makes my whole body cringe at the sound.

"What are you going to do about it?" Luna said back with a taunting smirk. God I hate how stubborn she is.

"You will regret it," I said back, keeping my face stoic and calm. "Mmm sure I will. Because if you do something to me, I have photos that I think our friends would really like to see. You know Raven, that picture on Instagram of Lexa really doesn't do justice to some of the other ones I happen to still have," she said, nudging her girlfriends arm playfully and I just about lost it.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME!!!" Raven said jumping up and down and pulling on her arm desperately.

"Luna," I threatened in a low voice but she just sat there, smiling peacefully as she drank a cup of coffee. She looked so innocent for someone who just threatened me.

"Be careful with your threats Lexi," she said, waving her phone around in the air, taunting me.

I'm going to kill her.

I was actually just about to before Clarke walked down the stairs.

"Hey Clarkie," Raven said, still full of energy and excitement from Lunas relentless teasing.

"Hey, you look hot," I said, looking at Clarke who sat down in a chair next to me.

"Save it for the bedroom Woods," Raven shot back immediately. I swear it's like she was just waiting for me to say that or something. I glared at her because it's not quite what I meant.

"That's not what I meant. I mean you actually look hot Clarke," I said, walking over to her and placing the back of my hand on her forehead to feel her temperature.

"We get it Lex, I'm fucking beautiful," Clarke joked and this time, although I did agree, I wasn't quite as amused as Raven or Luna who was laughing hysterically behind me.

"You're burning up," I said, removing my hand from her forehead. She didn't look great. Her face was paler and sweaty and the bags under her eyes were a little more noticeable than usual.

Something wasn't right.

"I feel fine," Clarke said, putting her own hand up to her forehead.

"Really?" I said, crossing my arms and looking at her skeptically. She looked back the same way like she was challenging me to see who was right.

Me of course. Though, she was really cute when she gave me that look.

"Really? So do you want something to eat?" I asked with a smug shrug, holding back the smile on my face to challenge her. From experience being sick, I know what happens in relation to food. Her face fell as she thought about an answer to the question.