Part 69 (hehehe)

"Honestly, I look hot in everything," Raven said, looking at herself in the mirror.

Her, Clarke and Luna were all getting ready together.

She put on the cap and gown and Raven was admiring herself in front of the mirror.

"If that ain't the truth," Luna said, standing in front of Raven and taking in her beautiful girlfriend.

"Aww, be sappy somewhere else please," Clarke said sarcastically from next to them.

She has been watching the fawn over each other for the last hour and is growing sick of it.

She was also missing her own girlfriend so much that being around them made her miss Lexa even more.

"Whatever Griffin," Raven said back, not carrying for the hint of displeasure. She knew she was missing Lexa.

"I can think of like 4 different role play scenarios with this thing once we get out of here," Raven whispered to Luna, running her finger up and down her arm.

"I heard that Raven. And gross," Clarke said but she could help but laugh at her best friend's gigantic grin.

"Alright guys, we have to go," Luna said, looking down at her watch.

"Alright," Raven said with a sigh, tearing herself away from her reflection.

"Let's graduate this bitch and blow this joint," Raven said coolly as she walked out the door, leaving Luna and Clarke to laugh with each other in her wake.

"You heard the girl," Clarke said, getting up and following after her.

Lexa arrived in the stadium outside where Clarke and the other seniors would walk through. She spotted Abby and walked over to her.

"Aw, Lexa. You look nice," Abby said, looking over her. Lexa changed. She was in nice, smooth jeans and a nice deep green, button up blouse.

"Thank you Abby, so do you," she said into the hug that occurred.

"I'm so excited to see her graduate," Abby said, but Lexa could see the emotion building up behind her eyes.

After Clarke switched her major away from medicine, her mom didn't really understand. She supported Clarke in whatever she wanted but wasn't the biggest fan of her becoming an arts major.

Clarke was a little upset that her mother couldn't see her true passion and it showed.

Not to everyone. But to someone who knew her better than anything, like Lexa, she knew.

On Clarke's first open gallery for her class, one of her paintings was being featured. It was one of her father. It was a detailed portrait of him that was from his shoulders up. She captured him perfectly. And in his eyes, Clarke drew her and her mother in the reflection. It was to symbolize that Jake would always be watching over them always.

Clarke continued to say that the gallery wasn't a big deal, but Lexa knew her. She knew she was proud of herself and didn't want to show it.

Lexa surprised Clarke by inviting her mother to come and see. Abby showed up and was awestruck.

She was in tears. Good tears. She was so blown away by her daughter's skill and seeing the artwork she created.

It made her finally understand. They formed a connection over that artwork and since then, Abby has never questioned Clarke's major or why she wants to be an artist.

"Me too, she deserves this," Lexa said, only seeing more emotion make its way out of Abby who nodded her head.

The announcer started speaking through the microphone, getting everyone's attention.