s i x

emma watson and daniel radcliffe quietly opened the apartment door, without earning any attention from anyone. she texted evanna who was in on the little surprise and told her she was here.

evanna got up and walked to the front door and gave emma and dan a hug, greeting them from their long flights.

"where's brooklyn?" emma whispered so no one would hear her.

"she's outside on the patio with tom."

"are they fucking?" daniel whispered, the two girls looked at him blankly before ignoring his whole sentence as emma tip toed to the balcony and saw brooklyn and tom.

she smiled and quietly slid the door open, trying to be as quiet as possible.

tom was the first to see her, and before he had the chance to do or say anything, emma placed her pointer finger over her lips, motioning for him to be quiet.

emma stood close behind brooklyn before she covered her eyes, "guess who." she said in the deepest voice she could, causing brooklyn to jump.

brooklyn shot up and turned around to face emma and immediately grew the biggest smile on her face when she saw her. "holy fuck," brooklyn cussed before she brought emma into a tight hug.

"well looks like i'm gonna be third wheeling now." tom rolled his eyes as he watched the two girls.

emma and brooklyn rocked back in forth in the hug for a few more seconds, enjoying each other's presence which they haven't seen each other in so long.

"are you guys done yet?" the felton questioned.

"shut up tom!" emma yelled, still hugging the blonde girl.

after two more minutes the girls finally pulled away from one another and immediately emma could tell brooklyn had been crying.

"why the hell are you crying!" emma asked full of concern as she placed her hands on her shoulders.

after brooklyn told her everything emma had basically invited herself on the little trip back to brooklyn's hometown and surely wasn't taking no for an answer.

hey

hey

you doing okay

yes brooklyn i'm just great

i'm sorry

dumb question

i miss you

i'm so sorry you're going through this alone
and i'm not there to help you

i'll be there as soon as i can though

i promise

i'll bring tom and emma

you can come back to la with me

i'm so sorry jacob

brooklyn chill tf out

i understand you're trying

and i appreciate it

i'll be okay

i love u

like so much

say your prayers, okay?

i love you too