s e v e n

later that night, everyone had finally arrived and currently everyone was sitting in toms living room. everyone was having their own conversations as brooklyn just stared off into space.

"i'm hungry." daniel said out of no where and quite loudly, causing the room to go silent and everyone to look at him.

"there's food in the fridge." tom told him as he shook his head, "i want mcdonalds."

the room stayed silent until dan stood up and looked around the room until his eyes landed on rupert and grabbed him by his arm, pulling him out of the apartment to go to mcdonald's with him.

"are you alright brooke?" emma asked, placing her hand on brooklyn's knee. brooklyn just nodded, not wanting to attract much attention to herself but tom could tell by the look on her face she wasn't okay.

tom stood up holding out his hand for brooklyn to take as she just gave him a confused look, "let's take a walk." he spoke softly as emma glared at him and brooklyn took his hand.

tom and brooklyn made there way out of the apartment and began walking the halls of random floors.

"are you okay?" tom asked once again. he knew he'd been asking that a lot lately, but he wanted brooklyn to know that he was there for her every step of the way with her dad being in the hospital and she was so far from home.

brooklyn nodded, wanting to seem like she was okay and nothing was bother her but two seconds later, she couldn't help when her eyes went niagara falls on her.

tom brought her into a hug, comforting the girl as much as he could.

"is she okay?" evanna whispered to emma as they quietly followed behind their friends, listening and watching there every move.

thirty minutes later, emma and evanna had been caught by tom and brooklyn whenever emma accidentally tripped evanna.

brooklyn thought it was the funniest thing on the world while tom was pissed.

they all walked back into toms apartment and brooklyn knew tom was mad. so instead of going to bed like everyone else, she followed tom into his bedroom.

"are you okay?" brooklyn asked him as he plopped down on his bed. he just nodded his head and stayed quiet so brooklyn layed next to him and rested her hand along his back, rubbing it lightly, and stating that way until the two of them fell off and into sleep.

brooklyn was not a morning person, she was quite the opposite. so whenever there was a house full of her idiot friends who some of them like to weirdly wake up early and be loud as hell.

right as everything got quiet once again, brooklyn took it in to go back to sleep as quickly as she could.

"god damn it you fucking fuck!" oliver whispered yelled to james as they were trying to take pictures of tom and brooklyn sleeping together but james accidentally used flash, waking both tom and brooklyn up for good.

"get out." tom groaned, pulling the blankets over his head.

james and oliver both left the room leaving a grumpy tom and a tired brooklyn. today in particular, brooklyn was tired and for the last two nights, she was just tired. the news of her father being in the hospital and knowing her little brother was in england all by himself with probably no money and no one there with him stressed brooklyn out to where she felt exhausted.

unwilling she got up and out of bed knowing there's no way she'd go back to sleep now.