n i n e t e e n

the next morning, brooklyn woke up in toms bed only to the sound of toms phone going off.

tom was moving around too, not yet fully awake either.

"good morning darling." tom mumbled as he noticed brooklyn waking up too.

"good morning." brooklyn replied as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, "who the fuck is blowing up your phone?" brooklyn asked before picking up toms phone as it read the name 'jade'

"tom, who's jade?"

"hi yes i'm calling about the apartment 21B for rent." brooklyn spoke to the guy over the phone.

brooklyn needed to get out of toms place and she needed to now.

brooklyn told the guy she'd take it and give him deposits and rent as soon as she could, which was no problem but she couldn't move in until tomorrow so with that being said, brooklyn packed a bag and told willow goodbye before walking out of toms apartment and slamming the door behind her.

"where the fuck is she going?" tom asked jacob as he just shrugged. tom walked out the apartment door trying to catch up with brooklyn, "where are you going?" tom yelled before she got in the elevator, "none of your fucking business." brooklyn flipped him off as the elevator doors closed.

the last thing tom saw of the poor girl was mascara stained cheeks with glossy eyes and a messy hair.

the now tear stained girl knocked on the door to rupert and georgia's house.

"brooklyn?" rupert asked as he answered the door, "what happened?"

"can i please stay here for the night?" brooklyn asked as tears flowed from her eyes, "actually you know what, i'm so sorry." she said beginning to walk away.

"brooklyn get your ass back over here now." rupert told her as she kept walking.

"you guys are stressed enough with a baby on the way, i can't say here and bother you both, i'll um i'll figure something out." brooklyn said as rupert chased after her and grabbed her arms.

"brooklyn you're more than welcome to stay with us, i'm sure georgia would love the company." rupert said, "now come inside and you can tell us what the hell happened."

brooklyn nodded, following in the house as rupert led her to the living room, "brooklyn!" georgia smiled, then noticed the girl had been practically balling her eyes out, "brooke, what's wrong?" georgia asked as brooklyn took a seat next to her.

"tom and i got into this huge fight." brooklyn said as tears wells up in her eyes once again, "we were throwing things and screaming at each other and- and- i said some awful things i didn't mean, and he said some awful things too." brooklyn cried as georgia hugged her. "i'm so sorry for not calling or anything, i just need a place to stay till tomorrow."

"brooklyn we love having you!" georgia told her.

"what exactly started the whole fight?" rupert asked.

"he and i both woke up to his phone literally blowing up right, and i got really annoyed so i looked at the phone and it was a girl named jade texting him, so i asked him who jade was and after that everything just started going downhill."

"he called me a whore out of anger and i told him i didn't need him and i wish i never met him." brooklyn cried, "then we just kept fighting and screaming and i had to get out of there."

"you're always welcome here love." georgia told her.

"brooklyn, do you have feelings for tom?" rupert asked.

"well, no." brooklyn said, "i just miss my bestfriend."

brooklyn was awoken in the spare bedroom of georgia and ruperts spare bedroom but this time it was a new face that was shaking her awake, "oliver?" brooklyn asked.

"good morning." oliver smiled, "sorry if i scared you."

"what are you doing here?"

"georgia went into labor so i came here to get something they forgot and check on you." oliver told him.

"wait what-" brooklyn asked, processing everything he had just said only before jumping up and putting her shoes on, "well what are you waiting around for let's go!" brooklyn yelled grabbing her phone and running out the front door.

"you're not even gonna brush your hair?" oliver asked, but brooklyn was already sitting in the passenger seat of his car and honking his horn at him to hurry up.

oliver just shook his head before locking the door and getting in the car with brooklyn. on the way there brooklyn kept texting rupert, who was responding surprisingly quickly, and was keeping her updated.

unfortunately for brooklyn, she would have to face tom soon as everyone who was in town would be coming by after the baby was born, and one of those people would be tom.

brooklyn snapped out of thought when oliver parked at the hospital, the two practically ran in the hospital and up to the delivery floors waiting rooms. she then texted rupert telling him they were there and he quickly came out the hospital door and met with oliver and brooklyn.

oliver and brooklyn both followed in behind rupert as he welcomed them in the room where laid a incredibly loopy georgia who was talking about god knows what.

"how is she?" brooklyn asked looking over at rupert.

"i feel great!" georgia laughed causing the rest of them to let out giggles.

"well, i'm gonna go find a vending machine." rupert told them, "can i go?" brooklyn asked and rupert nodded. the two walked out the door and headed down the hallway before rupert broke the silence, "you alright brooke?"

the blonde just nodded as rupert gave her a look, "what's bothering you b?"

"everything, i'm not looking forward to seeing tom but i also miss the crap out of him, i've been with him almost everyday for the last couple of years."

"brooklyn listen to me." rupert spoke, "i know tom and what he did was stupid but i know you miss him and i can guarantee you he misses you just as much. he's so attached to you and i know him seeing you kiss rob all over social media hurt him just like this girl texting him hurt you. but you two will make up, it's not gonna be like this forever, i really genuinely think you guys are gonna get married, you two can't live without one another."

brooklyn shook her head with a small grin as they both walked back towards georgia's room.

rupert sat next to georgia's bed and brooklyn took the seat next to oliver.

"excuse me." a nurse said peeking her head in through the door, "there's six people out here to see you."

in that moment, brooklyn's heart sunk knowing she was about to come in contact with tom once again.