s i x t e e n

goodmornin

goodmornin

mornin'

what're you up too today?

i hope you're about to tell me

wanna grab lunch today?

i'd love too

do you wanna meet up or?

i can pick you up if you'd like

okay
*address*

alright i'll see you around one?

sounds great.

brooklyn stumbled out of her bedroom in toms apartment and told willow her good mornings before noticing jacob and tom sitting out on the balcony drinking their morning coffee.

brooklyn was however not in the mood for coffee. she opened the refrigerator scanning over it before grabbing a bottle of coke and walking out on the balcony and sipping on it while sitting with the boys.

"there's an apartment for rent right down the hall." tom told them.

"how many bedrooms?"

"three with two bathrooms."

"wait that's perfect." brooklyn told the boys as tom nodded.

"next time i go out i'll get the number and get the information for you guys." tom said as the siblings nodded.

brooklyn soon went back inside and in her claimed room with willow following behind her. brooklyn grabbed her straightener and plugged it in as she stood in the bathroom waiting for it to warm up, willow just happily laid on the floor next to her feet.

after getting her hair straight, she did her makeup and picked out a cute outfit, then waited until it was time for her to leave.

after the time hit 12:50ish, brooklyn couldn't stand waiting anymore as she hopped off the couch before giving willow a hug goodbye causing the two boys to look at her weird, "where are you going?" jacob asked.

"just gonna go grab lunch." brooklyn said.

"with?" jacob asked, earning toms full attention.

"just rob." she mumbled, hoping tom didn't hear her, she didn't know why she didn't want tom to know, it's not like they were a thing, but for some odd reason, she didn't want tom knowing. "i'll be back soon, bye guys!" brooklyn waved before running out the apartment and going down to the lobby, waiting on rob there.