t w o

a chilly breeze made brooklyns back shiver as she walked down the street, making her way to toms apartment. as she made her way into the apartment building and waved to the lady at the front desk, she got in the elevator before going up to the third floor, where toms apartment was located. she knocked on the door as butterflies filled her stomach as she heard footsteps coming to open it.

she shifted back and forth before the door swung open, revealing tom.

brooklyn looked up as her eyes met tom and her lips formed a grin. "hi sweetheart!" tom smiled before wrapping his arms around her lower back while she wrapped her small arms around his neck, he lifted her slightly off the ground causing a small giggle to escape her lips.

brooklyn gave him a peck on the cheek before parting. "you look beautiful as always!" tom complimented the girl as she walked inside the apartment. "you don't look to bad yourself, felton." brooklyn grinned before walking into the living room where james, bonnie, simon, rupert, and a pregnant georgia sat on the couches.

"GEORGIA, YOU HAVE GOTTEN HUGE!" brooklyn practically screamed causing everyone to jump as she ran over to sit next to ruperts wife, giving her the biggest hug. "gee thanks!" she said sarcastically, hugging the girl back.

willow came running from the other room as soon as she heard brooklyn's voice, jumping on the blonde. "willow!" she smiled giving the labrador kisses.

"you're really gonna hug the dog before us?" james asked in disbelief as bonnie nodded. "yes, yes i am." she said before getting up to hug james, simon, bonnie, and rupert.

"how have you been?" james asked brooklyn as she sat down between him and tom. "i've been pretty good! how have you all been?" she asked as everyone said their responses, she just nodded, petting willows head with a smile.

"sooo... what movie are we gonna watch?"