e l e v e n

"i'm gonna miss you." brooklyn said as she clung onto evannas shoulder.

"i'm gonna miss you more." evanna frowned as she gripped brooklyn a little tighter.

sadly, today everyone expect tom and emma would be leaving.

"shove off evanna, we wanna hug her too!" james yelled at evanna as the two rocked back in forth.

finally, evanna let go of her with a frown, letting the next person hug her goodbye.

one by one, she hugged each of her friends goodbye, as much as it broke her heart, she kept reminding herself it wasn't the last time they'd see each other, this was her family. it wasn't goodbye, it's just a simple "see ya later."

tom and emma both hugged them all goodbye too, but it was hard for brooklyn to watch all the people she'd gotten attached to leave so soon.

bonnie and rupert were the first to leave as they had to get home to their significant others.

then evanna, matthew, and daniel as they all had to go to the same airport.

louis, james, and oliver left lastly, leaving tom, brooklyn, and emma alone in an empty apartment with willow of course.

after things settled down, emma went to go take a shower, leaving tom and brooklyn sat next to each other.

"are you alright, darling?" tom asked her after he knew emma wouldn't be coming back for a while.

brooklyn nodded as she placed her head against toms shoulder.

"get some sleep, love, you've got a big day tomorrow." tom smiled to the girl as he played with her hair.

" tom smiled to the girl as he played with her hair

8:32pm

hey bub

hey brookie

i'm getting on a plane tmrw

finally, it's about time

i'm jk

you know i would've been there sooner if i could

have you heard anything on dad?

nothing new

same old same old

i'll see you soon jakey

can't wait

and with that brooklyn tossed her phone at the floor before cuddling up next to tom and falling into a deep slumber.

tom didn't mind at all, he simply laid on the couch, letting brooklyn lay on his chest so she'd be more comfortable.

and soon after, tom himself fell also into a deep slumber.

emmawatson

liked by jamesphelps_pictures, rupertgrint, and 231,562 others

emmawatson i guess it's my job for the #tooklyn content now 😼

tagged | t22felton brooklynbeckett

view comments...

user brooklyn's side profile 🤩

user imagine being pretty

jamesphelps_pictures i'm proud

user they're so cute !!

user imagine dating tom felton

user i bet emma was jealous

thisisbwright i love them!

user get off my man