School is back

Before I dive into this chapter, I would like to thank everyone who has read this so far. Every read, vote and comment make my day. This was going to be mature, but I have decided to keep it fluffy, but my next story, which is a Javi x reader, will be mature. So stay tuned for that in the upcoming weeks. I am in college, so writing is a bit difficult right now, but I am trying my best. Please enjoy this next chapter.

It has been a week since you met Pedro Pascal aka Javier Peña and The Mandalorian, which Taron so happened to keep reminding you of daily. After the ride, you both went your separate ways, but before that you exchanged numbers. He is super famous and you are just a professor at a college. Neither of you have messaged each other yet. Which is fine with you because you did just get over your ex. Who was changed a lot during the course of your relationship. 

You wake up at 7 am to get ready for class. You still have not gotten a car yet, so you had to get ready sooner and call an uber. You take a show and put your hair into a messy bun. You grab your favourite blazer and shoes. You are not the typical professor, you are young and you like to think you are still hip, even though saying hip is not hip anymore. Once you are ready for the day, you walk to the coffee shop and call an uber while you are in line. You always order the same thing, a large iced coffee with vanilla flavouring. 

Once you get your coffee, you grab your AirPods and put them in because the thing you hate most in the world is small talk. The uber arrives shortly after. It is 8 am and class starts at 9:30 am, so you still have plenty of time. Once you arrive, you head to your office and sort out your schedule for the day. You are an English professor and you teach mostly 100 level courses and a few 200 level courses. 

You grab all the papers you will need for the first class and put them in your bag, along with your laptop. You head down to the lecture room, which is a short walk away from your office, which is nice. With the first-class being an intro to creative writing, you had a much larger class then you usually do. While walking down the hallway your favourite song pops up on your phone. It is Songbird by Fleetwood Mac. This put a smile on your face. Once you get to the lecture room, you set your bag down on the desk and take out your laptop, which has stickers all over it. You have had this laptop since grad school. You are the type of person to put stickers on everything, your phone, water bottle, laptop, fridge, legit anything. You had a DePaul sticker, a Disney sticker, your favourite Jane Austen quote and a few random ones you got during your college years. 

You set at the desk and you get everything organised, that only takes you a few minutes. You grab your phone and check the time. 

9:00 am 

You still have 30 minutes. You open your laptop and check a few emails before you hear your phone buzzing like crazy. You see thirty messages in the group chat. You are confused so you open the chat. You see a picture of you and Pedro flying the falcon, but Pedro is looking at you with a smile. This makes you smile. 

Sage: Sent attachment

Taron: Uh y/n.

Sage: OMFG!!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!

Javier: Yo

Taron: Like that is THE Mandalorian, like my god. 

Javier: I am so jealous

You: uh....

Sage: ma'am

you: yes  lol

Javier: do you see the way he is looking at you?

You glance back at the picture.

You: yea lol

Taron: THE Mandalorian has got the hots for you