Premier

I am sorry this has been such a long wait, I am done with school now. Well, spring break, but please enjoy this next chapter. 

-

-

-

Premier-

This event occurs on Friday, October 29th, about six weeks after the ball and one day before the premiere. You and Pedro have been continually texting and face timing because he always seems to be away filming. When he is in LA, he likes to stay at your apartment rather than his place because he doesn't like being away from you for too long. Your friends are flying into LAX later today; Pedro invited the three of them for the premiere; Taron, Sage, and Javier.

Your alarm goes off around 7 am, and that wakes Pedro up as well.

"Sorry," You say as you reach over to grab your phone to turn it off. You have work today, but he doesn't.

"It's fine." He says in his morning voice. "Have a good day at work." He rolls over to kiss your forehead.

"See ya later," You say as you get out of bed. He falls back asleep before you could make it to the bathroom to start getting ready.

You take a quick shower and grab some breakfast. You make some for Pedro and leave it in the microwave with a note. It says.

'Good morning, I cannot wait for you to meet my friend's xoxo.'

You leave the apartment and get into your car. 'The Chain' by Fleetwood Mac is on the radio. You only have one short class today and then a staff meeting before the weekend. News about you and Pedro has been circling around the English department. So you are interested to overhear all the gossip because I guess we are in high school again.

You arrive at the school in about 20 minutes and find a parking space. You grab what is left of your iced coffee and walk inside.

"Good morning, YN." One of your colleagues says.

"Morning, Dave." You are not a huge fan of his because of what happened at the ball. You quickly walk to your office to make sure no one else talks to you. It is around 8:30, and the class starts at 9. You check your emails and update the grades; by the time you are done with that, it is time to walk to the lecture hall.

A couple of students are already in their seats.

"Good morning, everyone." You say to them.

"Morning." They all reply. You walk down to the desk and set up all your things.

"Professor?" You hear one of the students ask.

"Yes, Madison?" You reply.

"So is it true?" She doesn't even have to say his name.

"Sure." You reply shortly after that class begins.

TIME JUMP- Staff meeting.

You find a seat around the table, and there are only six members of the English Department here out of ten.

"Okay, I am not waiting for the rest, so shall we being." The head of the English department says. "Good, so midterms are soon..."

You being to daydream, you are excited for tonight. An hour goes by, the whole time, no one else has been talking.

"Mrs YLN?"

You snap out of your dream.
"Uh, yes?"

"What is your midterm plan?"

"Oh uh, a 5-7 page paper about a few topics that I have not chosen yet." your heart is pounding.

"Sounds good; well, that wraps up this meeting; I hope everyone has a good weekend."