Holidate- Part 1

I am so sorry it has been a while since the last update, I started a new quarter at school and there has been a lot more coursework, but school is over for the summer. So I will be updating on a regular schedule. Please enjoy this next chapter and thank you to all those who have read, commented and voted, it means a lot.

And to see all the places that this story has reached, blows my mind because I am writing this from a small town in Illinois and it has reached New Zealand to Brazil to Indonesia to Germany and the UK.

I hope you enjoy this chapter because I enjoyed writing it.

I wrote that weeks ago lol, but I am back, and school free so buckle up ladies and gents and people.

Here we go.

-

-

-

A couple of months go by and you and Pedro's relationship have been wonderful. He has taken you to amazing restaurants that you would only have dreamed of going to. Your first semester at UCLA was good, minus the ball because your co-workers are just annoying.
Anyways you got high praise from your boss, which is always nice, but now it's time to unwind for the winter break.
"So where do you want to go?" Pedro asks as you slowly wake up.
"Ummm, what do you mean, cause I want to go to a lot of places."
"Well, you are on winter break for a month, so where do you want to go?" Is he asking you on a date that involves travelling?
"Uhhh, well Chicago is nice, Ummm somewhere tropical would be nice too."
"Do you wanna see your friends for Christmas?"

"I would love to visit the city you grew up in, and maybe we can also see mine?" He asks.

"That would be amazing." He has told me so much about Chile and you have always wanted to go to South America, but you never had the money or time to do so. 

"Sounds like a plan." 

You pack up a suitcase, one for each place, because there will only be 5 days in between Chicago and Santiago, Chile. 

The cab arrives early Tuesday morning and you both head to the airport to Chicago. 

"So is there like certain things, famous people do when they go through the airport?" He laughs. 

"Sort of, but not really, we just go through a lesser TSA area." 

"That makes sense." We check out bags and get our tickets. 

"Mr Pascal and Mrs Y/L/N, here are your tickets and you are at gate 77."

"Thank you" he gives her a quick smile. "This way." You follow him to TSA and arrive at the gate not too long after.

"That was much easier than going through the regular line." He holds your hand as you wait. You smile. 

"Now boarding first class and priority members." He motions his head to the door. No one has noticed him so far, which is surprising, but then again many celebrities travel through LAX. 

You look at the ticket seat 1 A and B. You settle in and then the fight attendant offers you two a drink.

"Would care for anything at the moment?" She asks. 

"Yes, I will have whiskey." 

"Sounds good sir, and you ma'am."

"Uhh, I will have any red wine you have."

"Perfect, I will be right back." She comes back shortly after, and most of the plane is boarded by then.  You and Pedro talk about your hometowns and movies, and books before take off. You slowly drift off to sleep while in flight. You feel someone nudge you.