First Dance

Sorry, I have not updated in a couple of weeks, I have been busy with school, but in a few weeks, it is spring breaks, so I will try and write more chapters, so I am able to update regularly. Thank you to all those who have stuck around and welcome to anyone who is new! I hope you enjoy this next chapter. 

-

-

-

A couple of weeks after your first date. Work has been going well, and you have written a couple of chapters for your new book. It is another Monday, you wake up and shower and get dressed in your normal attire. You grab your daily iced coffee from the shop across the street. 

During these past couple of weeks, you and Pedro went car shopping because you were getting tired of taking an Uber every day. Your new car is a newer ford escape, in red of course. Once you grab your coffee you get into your car. Fleetwood Mac starts to play, and it is your favourite song, Dream. You sing along to the lyrics on the way to work. 

Your drive is peaceful and relaxing, it is a wonderful fall day, Thanksgiving break is only a few weeks away, but the staff ball is in a week and you and Pedro have been planning your outfits since you asked him last week. With his favourite colour being purple you are trying to find a dress that is not too flashy but still has some flare. 

You arrive at the parking lot, grab your bag and what is left of your iced coffee and walking to your office. You organize everything and you feel a buzz in your pocket. 

Pedro: Good morning xo

You: Good morning xo

Pedro: Have you found a dress yet?

You: No, this is so stressful I have not been to a fancy event like this in a while

Pedro: When you find your dress send me a picture, I wish I could be there to shop with you

You: awww, I wish you were here too, but you got work to do. 

Pedro: I will be home soon, just in time for the dance. 

Your boss knocks on your door. 

"Come in," You say, he opens the door and walks in. 

"Good morning," he says. 

"Good morning, I am not sure how this ball works, but um I will be needed two tickets total." 

"We begin to hand out tickets on Friday, but I will let them know." He replies. "Who is the lucky person?"

"Ummm, Pedro." You were unsure if you should say his full name. 

"Well, I look forward to meeting him, I did just pop in to ask how you are adjusting."

"Wonderfully, all my classes are going great." 

"That is wonderful to hear, I will let you get back to whatever you were doing, have a good day."

"You too." You say as he walks out. 

You pick up your phone to text him back.

You: I cannot wait (Heart emoji)

Pedro: I have to get back to set, but I will facetime you tonight.

You: Sounds good break a leg

Once you put your phone down you being to grab everything for your first class. It is an intro course. 

TIME JUMP

You get home from work around 5 pm, you stated later to write some more. 

You: I just got home, I am going to shower and eat dinner and then I will be free.