Holidate pt 2

I am so sorry I have not updated this in a very very long time, I have gotten very busy and I have other fics that I haven't even updated in a while. 

I want to update all them, but I am take two college classes that are five weeks (meant to be 10). So  I am very busy, but I think once the fall quarter starts I will be able to balance school, work and biking. 

Anyways the next chapter is a contusionan of the previous one, so I hope to have all my fics updated by October at the latest. 

-

-

-

"Good morning." Pedro says. 

"Good morning." You reply. "What would you like to do?"

"Well, I have only been to this city once before." Pedro says in his morning voice. "So, I will let you lead the way." He says with a smile and a gentle kiss. 

Pedro takes a shower while you make coffee for the both of you. After he is done, you jump in the shower. He makes breakfast, eggs and toast, with the jam you love. 

You get out of the shower and rap your hair into a towel and one around your body and walk out to the kitchen. 

Pedro is pouring the coffee. He has a towel on as well. You smile. 

"How was your shower?" Pedro says. 

"Lovely, and that coffee smells so good." You say as you walk over and grab a cup. He gives you a kiss as you grab it. "So I figured we would do all the touristy things and then a White Sox game."

"That sounds perfect." He says as he take a sip of his coffee. 

-

-

-

I will finish this chapter after my summer school, August 21st.