chapter twelve

Whattpad glitch alert: chapter 11 is after this one its chapter 12

"i am telling the-" y/n was cut by a sudden pressure on her lips,  something soft , warm,  landed on her lips.

It didn't took her long to realize it was yoongi's lips when they started brushing against her,  roughly.

She tried to push him,  but he was to strong for her. Even though she couldn't do anything ,yet she decided not, to kiss back.

It was already clear to yoongi he knew she wouldn't kiss back, but he wanted to make her realize that,  she was his.

She belongs to him,  she is min y/n. And no other person has right to make her feel anything.

He bites her lower lip, she whines in pain, opening her mouth to shout,  but instead yoongi got access to her mouth, his tongue exploring every part of her mouth. Y/n kept hitting his chest time to time.

To make his lips leave hers, but deep inside she likes this, and she hates herself for feeling this way.

Yoongi himself doesn't know what makes him so angry,  but he just can't control himself. Felling that y/n must be out of breath he parts their lips.

Looking deep into her eyes while wearing glittering because of tears, he suppose that must be be because he bite her lip,  he finally speaks "don't you ever dare to text a guy again, or you will be responsible for situation you'll be in,understand"

Y/n just nods not wanting to look in his direction she stared at the wall at her right. Yoongi wasn't pleased by her action, he wanted her to understand why he was angry when he,  himself didn't knew why he lost his temper.

"look at me y/n" he said and cupped both her cheeks with his hand making her look at him.

Y/n,  whose eyes were full of tears, now let's her the tears out,  this was first time when someone was pleasing her after hunting her.

She was hurt, but softened by his further gentle behavior.
"what are you? A bipolar!  At first you hurt me god knows why and now you are comforting me! " she raised her voice a bit because of sobbing but yoongi was really clam, more like softened by her reaction.

"you even broke my phone! I said he is just a senior and we were talking random stuff that means you have to trust me!  I am not  a cheater ok" she adds yelling

"i know you are a bossy person but i have my own dignity, i can't just do anything you ask me too!  I am your wife not your puppet, you have right to kiss me but not to hurt me!  Note that min yoongi"

"ok,  you are right,  but it is not easy for me to believe everything and everyone, you have to understand my situation too" he simply said and pulling himself away from hovering her.

"i am not everyone min yoongi! Even if you don't see me as one but I am your damn fucking wife " y/n yelled and yoongi stopped on his tracks and turned back to y/n

"who said i don't see you as a wife,  huh?  I totally see you as my wife or i wouldn't be getting angry over a damn freaking punk who isn't even worth my attention, nor i would be kissing you,  i don't touch random people you know"

"huh?" y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing,  she didn't know how she should react over it.

Y/n's pov:

"no one in the world ever touched me,  nor i touched them if you have right to get touched by me,  means you are my wife,  you are 'mrs.min yoongi' he said walking towards bed he placed himself in front of me looking straight into my eyes.

"i am not claiming over you in that way just because i think you would not be comfortable with it not because i don't see you as my wife " he said while he put his hand on my Face cleaning my tears with his thumb, looking straight into my eyes

My tears stopped streaming and only thing i can see was him,  his black orbs,  his perfect shape eyes,  with a sharp end.

"i don't see you as a wife, what a bullshit" he chuckled at his own words,  my lips felt like they are sealed together, not a single word came out.

He put his both hands in my shoulders, pushing me to lie on bed lightly, "you are gonna sleep with me from tonight your thoughts are getting too much wild today "he said and lays himself next to me, he turns the lights off.

"you read a lot of novels don't you,so dramatic why would i have married you if i didn't had to accept you? And from where do you learn to curse huh?" he asked and i am thankful lights are off,  how embarrassing my actions were, and i am probably a tomato by now.

"what?  You aren't gonna reply me now? Are you angry"do i really have to answer

I pretended to sleep, not replying his words. But he wasn't buying it. He pulled me towards him blowing in my ear,  i felt so valuable,  my body started vibrating, because i was so damn nervous.

And he did that on purpose,  he exactly knew what he is doing. And that was the most dangerous thing.

"see kitten you are reacting,  which means you are awake just drop the drama"

He said yet i didn't motioned even a bit, but the nickname he give me almost made me choke on air but i controlled, it would be embarrassed if i conform that i was pretending.

Author's pov:

Y/n was too embarrassed to drop her act and that was making yoongi interested in a lustful way.

Yoongi a guy who never had any kind of physical attraction to any women, because of his past, he always thought that girls are all same,  they want money and will put their guard down for it.

But his first encounter with y/n made him change that though.

He found her different and that made him interested in her. That much interested that he married her without a second thought. but at the same time just because he found her different he decided to respect he. And do not force her to do anything , but her actions at the time.

Was making him angry, in the way he wants to mark her as his

.
.
.
......(to be continued)

Hey, my lovely reader, at first i wanted to tell you to vote,  but now i changed my mind, i want to tell the way you are looking at screen makes the screen pleasured,  i mean you look so beautiful,  you are so perfect just the way you are.
I wonder if anyone told you that you look pretty every day and your existence itself is a gift of god,  and if no one told you,  i just did 😉