chapter nineteen

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚

Y/n decided not to reply to yoongi and just went to sit on her usual spot. Yoongi served them food. While y/n never learned from her mistake, she was still staring at him. It wasn't easy for her to control herself when he looked so handsome, mi re too sometimes did fangirling , but she was aware of the limit.

But in y/n's case, there was no limits. He was, correction he is her husband after all
Yoongi on the other hand was happy, by the attention he was getting from his y/n , yeah , his and only his.

In his eyes, y/n was like the rain when his world was set on fire, he didn't had much interactions with her, but he don't want her hurt, so he always tends to control himself easily.

the room was so silent that even the sound of the spoons and chopsticks hitting the cutlery could be heard, mi re noticed that y/n was still staring at yoongi, hence decided to tease her best friend. "Y/n he already said take a picture it'll last longer, stop eye-fucking him" mi re said and yoongi chocked on mi re's bold choice of words.

The blonde girl laughed earning a slap on arm from her bestfriend for making such a statement, she got a I'll-kill-you look from her bestfriend. But after giving the look she decided to speak. "I am just wondering why are you casually dressed, shouldn't you have office. "

" No I'll take you out today since we never went out together, we are married for 4 months already" well yoongi had the point here they were a couple married for so months already they should act like one

" Amazing, mr. Min Yoongi is willing to leave his work to take me on a stroll, how lucky i am" y/n said sarcastically.

" One more word and your lips will be between mine" yoongi smirked on his own remark when he saw the black haired girl blushing.

He loved the effect he was having on her. Afterall she belonged to him.

She was mrs min y/n.

They eat their breakfast with a little bricking . And after that yoongi took y/n to his car. The plan was simple shoping, lunch, movie, and then star grazing at night and it was ok to yoongi since today wasn't a full moon.

Y/n tried to ask yoongi about his plans but his mouth remained sealed.

They went to a fancy restaurant not much of y/n's liking don't get her wrong she's just not much of a luxury lover. And she lives street food jay brings her.

Being a friend jay know her food cravings and y/n truly see jay as an older brother, his feelings are another story y/n is totally unfamiliar with.

Entering the restaurant , all staff Bowes to yoongi, ofcourse its one of the hundred restaurant owned by yoongi's company. As being owner a special vip seat was offered to yoongi. The restaurant had private chembers.

Wooden walls which craved beautiful in a traditional pattern but the interior of the restaurant was more closer of modern attire. They ordered food and were waiting for it. Y/n was bored so she takes her phone out of bag to chat on group chat.

Girls and jae🍼

Sweetyuri: where are u guys?

Mi_re: y/n's is on a date!

Sweetyuri: really?
Sweetyurispill the tea bitch 🍵

Mi_re:  you don't know? Y/n?

Yuri doesn't know

I never got a chance to tell her

Sweetyuri: what? Idk what?

Sweetyuri : y/n doesn't loves me😭

Yuri I'll tell u tomorrow ,ttyl

"Y/n food is here put your phone down " yoongi's deep voice breaks y/n thought marathon and she suddenly puts her phone down to start eating.

But who are you kidding, she is still afraid that yoongi might break her phone again, yeah she is not afraid of kiss she just loves her phone.

Y/n picks up chicken in between her chopsticks and what she feels is the food  pure heavenly. The food was so tasty that a unholy sound escape her lips, which was famous by the name of moan

You see y/n being the innocent soul she was didn't even paid attention to what left her mouth but it did affected yoongi in a bad way. His mouth opened in a gap . But looking at her she still was clueless about what she done. Control your self yoongi she's just a innocent human she doesn't even knew what she did.  Yoongi repeated this line in his mind continuously .

But where was the lie humans are not much of a sinful creatures, and y/n was a too innocent one. She had no clue how her small actions never go unnoticed by the one fated for her.

Finishing food as fast as he can, he waited for his other half to finish her's. As she finished they paid and left the place.

"Where do you want to go next shopping or movie" asked yoongi admiring the soft hair of his wife which were falling down on her floral print dress. She was currently walking ahead of him but now listening to his questions her legs stopped.

"Wherever you like" she replied in a monotone , by her facial expression it was clear she had a place in her mind and yoongi noticed that too

"No, you tell me I'll take u anywhere no matter how expensive it will be" yoongi again replies trying to tell his wife that money doesn't matters to him lossing a few millions wouldn't hurt his card for sure.

"No, i have nowhere in mind" she replies looking down , earning a sight from yoongi "listen we are out today so we can understand each other a little more but seems like you are not letting me in your world at all" yoongi said in a disappointed voice

" It's not like tha-"y/n says but yoongi was quick enough to cut her off again

" Then what is it like!  you don't even have enough faith in me I'll give you anything you want just name it"

"I want to-"

(To be continued)

(An: Hello readers, i am sorry for irregular updates , you can blame it on me.

And if love is nothing more than just a waste of time, waste it on me :D)