chapter three

"min how can you leave your wedding like this?  What will i tell guests?" his mother asked with her soft eyes 'even his mother doesn't call his name? ' y/n thought "does it looks like i care about guests?  And yeah i am taking her with me,  i mean its our first night" he said and just left his mother walked towards the main gate holding y/n's hand but y/n was a blushing mess because of his words

They walked out of venue and went to yoongi's luxurious car which was a two-seater, yoongi,  without himself knowing opened the car door for her.  He never did it like that for anybody else.  The ride was silent until they reached home,  more like they had nothing to say.

Y/n's pov:

We went inside the house, more like a bungalow infront of me.

We went inside the house. I had to be extremely carful since my dress is probably more costly then my life. the first room i saw was living room.

And realized it is not just beautiful outside it is beautiful inside as well as

And realized it is not just beautiful outside it is beautiful inside as well as.  The interior was all black as walls were wight indicating his behavior either soft or cold.

But where should i go i thought looking at the stairs but seems like he again read my mind "follow me" he said and i just followed him like a lost puppy. He took me to a room which looked too much girly to be his room

 He took me to a room which looked too much girly to be his room

It was a room with a very huge bed which was too large to call it king size. And interior was soft and bubblie type. Without even looking at me. He pulled of his court opening closet, pulling two night suits out of it. 

Both of them were black, more like couple clothes he handed me one. "here it's your " he said and went inside the bathroom. Slowly pulled the chain of my dress which was in back, unable ro reach it i decided to remove the lower portion if the dress first.

It was easy to remove so i just put that on the couch next to me and started to struggle with that chain again, trying to open it i heard a loud thud of opening the door and i knew where that is coming from i turned to him with realizing i only have panties on my bottoms. He was wearing a bathrobe.

"what's the problem" he asked with his normal cold expression "um... My chain its, its just, l i. Was continuing when he came closer to me and opened that chain. Within a second as chain opend my dress itself slid down my body living me only in lingerie, 

his eyes widened when he realized i am wearing nothing,  and that was the moment when i realized it too. I tried to walk back but ended up getting hit on leg causing me fall, he tried to hold my hand but ended up falling with me.

I was on bed and he was hovering me completely, my eyes met his he looked deep into them while i was unable to move even a inch. His expression was still same like nothing ever brothers him. But this time he started tilting his head indicating he was about to kiss me.

Gap between our faces was decreasing damn he kissed me hungrily, is it gonna be my first time i thought,  he started kissing my neck making me moan so bad, "ahh yoongi-ahh" no one calls him yoongi i suddenly covered my mouth,  he looked at me once and then suddenly stood up living me speechless.

"i should go to my room" with it he started walking to out the door living me naked on bed. "i shouldn't have called him yoongi he got angry i guess " wtf y/n do you wanted him to continue  but wait his room?  Are we going to sleep in separate bedroom?

Yoongi's pov:

I went directly to my room thinking what the hell i just did,  i separated our rooms thinking she'll be uncomfortable with that, but jumped on her while she was changing, i didn't meant to do that to her.

Actually when i heard i am getting a wife,  i thought to be a little gentle on her,  but when i seen her first time my body became genuine without me knowing. But when i was on hers i couldn't control myself from kissing her and going further.

I opened my closet and picked just to remember i forgot my night wear in her room,  ughh i don't want to face her after leaving her like that i just pulled a hoodie out and decided to change, while i noticed a got a problem down there, actually my little friend was awake.

But i never ever got a boner because of anyone.  Not like that i never been close to girls,  girls in my office keep seducing me, but i never, ever got this problem, why the hell she have such an effect on me.

I change my clothes because the bathrobe was ruined by her. *knick knock* i heard someone knocking my door "mr.  Min i got your clothes" i recognize the voice, it was my y/n , wait wtf my?  And why is she calling me mr.min , it sounded so good when she called me yoongi yoongi!  You never let anyone call you that what's wrong with you yoongi!

.........to be continued