chapter twenty four

{an: i wanted to tell how to pronounce mi re since many of you'll don't know how to it is kang mi re pronounced as mei rae ( 강 미 레).}

Y/n's pov:

I came home alone after we went to look an apartment for mi re. I don't even know why does she wanted to move out of here.

1 week ago mi re told me she doesn't want to disturb my married life anymore. She decided she should get herself a part time job and an apartment, since yoongi already paid for her college, she doesn't want to become a burden on us any more.

But she wasn't a burden anyway.

And just today she found a apartment in middle of town , near our college and she decided she'll move out into that apartment with yuri. As yuri also wants to move out of her step-father's house. So tonight mi re stayed at yuri's place to convince her parents.

Its almost 8 at night, and when i entered the house the lights were off, indicating yoongi isn't home yet. I made my way to light switch to turn on the lights. While making my way upstairs to my room i glanced out of the window near staircase to see a beautiful full moon, it looked so beautiful.

It reminded me of yoongi, cold yet beautiful, making me glow with its pure light. See you are thinking about him again. The voice in my head said which i tried to ignore and made my way to my room.

On my way i saw the lights on. Is he back already? , I opened the door and my eyes widened on the sight infront of me. You sat quietly on his working chair with his bloodshot eyes.

"Yoongi are you alright?" I asked making him looking up from his laptop screen to finally look at me. His eyes suddenly changed to normal as soon as he looked up at me.

What the fuck, was that just my illusion

"Yeah, go back to room I'll be there later" he said and picked up the glass of wine from the table and took a sip. I just nodded and walked out of his office.

No welcome back or hello kisses? Weird. But he might had a harsh day. Yeah that's what it must be. Should i prepare him coffee?.

I decided to bring him coffee, after changing my clothes. Low sugar and half cup milk, i exactly know what he likes. I made it just how he likes it before glancing at clock, 8:36. Why is he working so late.

Without delay of another minute i went towards his office. I was on stairs when I heard the sound of glass breaking. I held the coffee mug tightly and ran towards yoongi's office.

I opened the door to meet with yoongi who's eyes were red as blood. I stepped in the room walking near him "stop" he said with an intensely deep voice making me stop. He took tiny steps towards me. There was sound of glass crushing with every step he took, which made me look down at the floor where laid the broken wine glass.

When i looked up my eyes met with his blood shot once, but this time i noticed something, it wasn't just his eyes which were red , his pupils too were deep shade of red making it look like black from far. I suddenly felt a shiver run down my spine and my eyes widened in fear. He smirked seeing my reaction.

I took step back and my head was about to crash with the door , when yoongi held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

Yoongi's pov:

I looked deep into her eyes, she looked frightened and started to take steps backwards, shit she'll get hit by the door.

Without thinking anything else i held her by wrist and pulled her towards myself before speaking "look where are you going, you could have been hurt" she suddenly started shivering on my words. "Who are you" she finally asked

I looked at her confused "just because the colour my pupils changed you aren't recognising me ,wifey " i said and picked her up bridal style.

Her lips parted in shock, i chuckled at her reaction before speaking again " you should have went to room when i told you to, tsk how disobedient wife you are"

" I- i am so-orry but wh- what happen-ned to y-your eyes" she said while shuttering alomost every word. She looked exactly like a scared kitten.

" that's how the actually are, since you saw them already, i guess i don't have to hide things anymore" i said making sure I don't scare her too much. I know that whatever happening is already has frightened enough

Once I reached our shared bedroom i opened the door and laid her on the bed carefully, she sits up as soon as her body touched the mattress and scooted backward. I leaned closer to her in order to make her look into my eyes.

She closed her eyes in fear , she is a human after all.

"Open your eyes my love" i stated and got no reaction from her , it made me kinda angry "open your eyes min y/n and show some respect for your husband or the result wouldn't be too good for you" i said purposely making my voice deeper .

Its been so long since i talked to her in that tone, but upon hearing my tone she opened her eyes wide. "Good, now listen by now you know that i am not a human for sure, right?"

She nodded her head as yes, her eyes still wide and the expression on her face said lost. "Then do you know what i am?" I asked again and she shakes her head as 'no'

I let my sharp pointed teeth in view and her body got stiff what else could i expect........

.......... (To be continued)

(A/n: i am about to reveal some secrets of yoongi in some next chapters)