chapter eleven

(read this before chapter twelve)

Ongoing call

"because i like you" his words made me choke on air. I started fake coughing loudly, our first encounter wasn't something which can make him fall

"hahaha did you fall for that" he said between laughing

"do i look idiot to you our first encounter wasn't something lovly, i almost killed you on the spot"

"yeah, yeah, you killed me with a water gun" this time i laughed

"well,  why did you called me? "

"actually,  can you tell me who is bullying yuri at school "

"wait, you know -"

"i heard her crying many times at home but i didn't dare to ask,  and when i asked she makes up a stupid story that no one will believe"

"i am quite worried, And today she told me you saved a student, she was that student, right? you saved yuri, right ?"
I shigted in defeat he is her brother he has write to know.

"yeah i saved yuri.  Actually some typical fucking queenka exclaims that you belong to her"

"queenka?  You couldn't be talking about jassi? Are you? "

"yeah,  jassi,  that's the little shit's name"

"but on the point,  jassi thinks yuri is pursuing your and bullied her, yuri thinks that the fact you have a step sister will make you lose your name, that's why she just got bullied " i said he was in deep thought for a minute but then he spoke again

"my sister is pure idiot i guess, y/n i am not complaining but do you jump every where you see bullying, you almost hit me in school too.  Do you always do that? "

"today when in school, it was my first day and first thing i saw was bullying,  so i just jumped in like that you know, but your case was different it was my responsibility to check if you are guardian of the kid"

"yeah,  you are the most responsible 22 Year old" i chuckled on his statement right then i heard my name

"y/n who's on call? " it was yoongi
"you still aren't allowed to be with Someone else or i,  myself will remind you that who you belong to"

I gulped hard even when i wasn't doing anything wrong

"y/n why aren't you speaking? " jay asked through phone

"I'll  see you tomorrow then" with that i hanged the call up.

"who was it? " he asked in a suspicious tone but not much

"my classmate's sibling , they wanted to know about, his sister, she is getting bullied " he just nodded before speaking.

"if someone bullies you,  you must tell me? Ok" he said before taking his seat.

I wanted to thank him about the mi re's surgery and ask him about that situation. I opened my mouth to say but nothing came out.  I feel so valuable when i am with him. 

Just forget it...........

Time skip: 10:20pm

Y/n was sitting inside her bedroom,  using her phone, actually texting with jay. Y/n found jay too similar with her,  his thinking and hobbies were totally a match with jay.

They talked about random stuff, when y/n heard footsteps but she shrugged it thinking yoongi must be heading towards his room. She looked at phones screen continuously because jay was telling her embarrassing moment in home with yuri when they newly meet,  y/n smiles at her phone unconsciously.

The event reminded her of when she meet mi re first time in high school 1st year. My thoughts were not letting her smile disappeared she was lost in her memories.

"you were looking at phone straight for 5 minutes while smiling like crazy,  who are you texting?" yoongi asked and her smile disappeared in a spilt second, she looks up, his face was screaming I-am-not-pleased look.

"i-i am texting a seni-or" kim fucking y/n why are you shuttering she thought

"ohh really,  hand me that little thing" he said in his normal tone "uhh? " y/n's brain wasn't proceeding so she couldn't understand what he was asking for.

"i said hand me your phone " he said now a little more angry

"why do you want my phone,  can't you believe what i am saying?" to y-n checking her phone was violation of her privacy, and she was proud of herself for not shuttering this time.

"don't test my patience,  hand me your phone,min y/n" he literally yelled this time but not much loud

"I'll not" she said confidently but inside she was afraid, scared cause he just yelled, yoongi took large steps towards her,  in a second she was lying on the bed,he snatched her phone,  when she tried to get it back her hands pinned on top of her head.

She was surprised, more like shocked that yoongi was hovering her ,his one hand was enough strong to hold both her hand,  she struggled to get of his hold but no use, it led to him being more forceful on her.

He unlocked her phone,  anger took over him just by seeing the name jay, that he didn't even bother to read conversation.

He didn't knew jay,  he was just angry over fact that y/n was smiling while texting a guy when she never smiled to her own husband like that.

He just threw phone on floor so harshly that it was broken in parts,  "my phone, why would you do that"

Y/n asked angrily because in her eyes she wasn't wrong in any way, which was truth.

Yoongi who was already offended,  pushed himself more on her that now she can feel his chest on hers.

"why would i do that, why were you texting a guy,  huh? " he asked more like growling, getting dangerously close to her face.

"h-he i-s jus-t a se-senior, we w-were talking r-random thi-things" she shuttered so badly because she can feel his hot breath on her cheek and angry was written all over his face.

With y/n's answered yoongi let go of her hand only to squeeze her both cheeks in such a way causing her lips to form pout. "you want me to believe that? Do i look stupid to you?  What kind of random conversation make you smile like an idiot kitten ? "

"i am telling the-" y/n was cut by a sudden pressure on her lips,  something soft , warm,  landed on her lips.

It didn't took her long to realize it was yoongi's lips when they started brushing against her,  roughly.

.

.......(to be continued)

(An: sorry for late updated guys but I'll make it up to u in future<3 )