chapter sixteen

Author's pov

Y/n was inside yoongi's car heading towards their house, the ride was going silance.

Y/n was feeling guilty about what she did even after it wasn't totally her fault or maybe not her fault at all.

But she was guilty over disappointing to her husband. He wasn't expecting her wife to get into a fight just at her first week in in school.

Headeling the issue wasn't a big deal for yoongi, but he was angry. How dare anyone lay a finger on his women.

They finally reached home , y/n with all tge courage she have finally spoke.
"Yoongi, i am sorry" she said and tears formed in her eyes for apologizeing over something which wasn't her fault.

Yoongi let out a sight he didn't knew he was holding as he sit on sofa in the living room aand spoke "so explain yourself, i am giving you a chance before i slam you on bed and you beg for me to let go" if someone else had said such a thing y/n would have slapped him

But yoongi saying that made her scared, because she knew he can do so

"I didn't wanted to fig-ht but, but the girl was bully-ing us, she e-ven ca-lled me a-nd my friend a slut" saying the word her tears already made there way to her cheeks and she sobbed between her words.

Yoongi's eyes widen on her statement "she did what?" He said indicating her to tell more by rising his right eyebrow

"She bullied my friend and she was about to punch me , but i punched her before she could touch me, but she was strong too she got me on floor, i am not saying i didn't did anything, i know i am not a victim either-"

Y/n Stopped talking when yoongi suddenly pulled her in his lap, he cleaned her stained cheeks with his thumb. Before speaking"its not your fault at all princess if she bullied you first, I'll make sure to screw her. But next time if anything like this happens,tell me first , you could have been hurt"

Once y/n nodded he started again " and why didn't you said anything before?"

"You looked so angry, it looked like you might kill me" yoongi chuckles at her words picked her up bridal style

" What are you doing" y/n panicked on his sudden action

"I scared you alot today haven't i , let me make it up to you ." He said and took her towards bedroom placing her on bed carefully he went to bathroom.

No, don't tell me he want to do 'that' in bathroom, i heard shower sex is relaxing. Y/n slapped herself about how wild her own thoughts were going.

And came back after 10 good minutes with a small smile on his lips. " I prepared you a warm bath, with rose bathbomb miss.lee brought,it might relax you a little, till you bath I'll make dinner and yeah I'll leave you something to wear on bed ok"

In all yoongi's word the only one y/n focused was for you like really just for her . No yoongi? Just her?

"For me ? Alone?" Y/n blurted without even thinking.

"So is this a invitation for me to join?" Yoongi asked poking his cheek with his tongue

Y/n panicked shaking her head violently as no before running towards bathroom.

Yoongi laughed at the childish behaviour of his wife, and about how moody she was .

But sidding his thoughts, he went directly to kitchen to prepare a lovely meal for his childish wife, this might be too early to say......... That he was falling for her

Time skip:

It has been almost a two months since y/n and yoongi were married. Time was flowing like water but non of them cared .

It was just that jay has almost became y/n's  best friend, and yoongi and her are a little more closer ,not in a way husband or wife should be.

They had grown a relationship like roommates caring for each other.

Yoongi made y/n's heart flutter and getting her knees weak, but y/n keep telling herself that he just sees as a homie.

One side of her said this where other just wanted to call him hubby on the top of her lungs.

Thanks to books yuri gave her she had grown a kink for the word hubby. Yuri and others still not know that y/n was married.

It was not like y/n didn't wanted them to know ,yet there was never such topic was raised where she can mention it.

And talking about feelings yoongi has a deep ass feeling for her. He can't explain how much he had stopped himself from touching her in anyway.

But yet sweet chit-chat about their day and the forehead kisses give him a feeling that y/n had also grown some feelings for him. But until she gets ready to perfectly blend in the relationship.

But till she gets ready he'll wait.

Talking of kang mi re , she had been arrived back to Seoul and joined same uni. Now yuri, mire, and y/n are like three musketeers of the uni, in the recent project the hit highest scores.

Jay was so proud of his sister, seening y/n on stage gave him a different Spark in heart like he wants to see her smiling......

Always............

Jay in someway always wondered what is feeling, why his breath hitches, why his heart goes boom, the world turns blur whenever she smiled. Time stopped, flowers in his heart bloomed, his legs got jelly when she holds his hand , he can't help but wonder why his knees goes week, why he can't take  his eyes off y/n.........

It became a strange yet beautiful for him and he wasn't regretting feeling like this.........

He felt a totally out of world type of felling, looking in her eyes made him want to protect her forever, looking at her lips made him want to catch them between his.

It was a sinful yet pure feeling ,he wanted to never let go of that feeling,never.

.......(to be continued)