chapter twenty two

༄ؘ ۫༄ؘ ˑ⁰*♡*✧*✧*♡*⁰༄ؘ༄ؘ ˑ

Yuri's pov:

Sitting on the living room's couch , i stare at the white wall thoughtlessly . I am just wondering what y/n might be doing, that dork didn't even tell me she got a date and not even mentioned the boy even at once.

But i am just Happy for her , she is a very closed person when it comes to expressing feelings. She might say i love you to us very easily but i know she see us as sisters and that's why she is comfortable with us.

I just wish her guy treats her right. my baby is so innocent and no one can treat her wrong. I break my house of thoughts when i felt the material of other side of couch go down a little. I looked up the other side to find jay oppa there.

He was wearing a white tee with black leather jacket and black ripped jeans, he was wearing black. With some black ornaments together to give his look a perfect finish, did he came back from a date?

And then it hit me.  Jae oppa too seem to have a eye for y/n , was she on a date with my oppa?

I looked at him with my right brow raised. He gives me a confused look. I glared at him asking for an answer.

"What " he asked me now frowning his brows at him.

"Were you on a date with y/niee?". I asked straight forwardly. "Y/n was on a date?" He asked so much in surprise that his eye balls almost came out of his face.

"Yeah, wasn't she with you?" I asked as i can see frustration on his face he ran his fingers in his hair and the looks at me, like his eyes were pleading something. A second later he burried his face in his palms.  And then he started whining like a kid What's wrong with him.

"Yah! Are you going crazy" i almost yelled at him. He finally looked at me and let out a sight.

"No, UNFORTUNATELY i was not the one on date with her." He said looking really annoyed, and emphasized the world "unfortunately."   that's so not like him

"What do you mean UNFORTUNATELY do you wanted to there with her" i asked as i raised my eyebrow at him

" Isn't it obvious yet?" He said clenching his teeth. " Yah don't get frustrated, talk nicely to me or i would help you" i said in a high pitched voice.

" And why would i need your help?" Now it was his turn to raise an eyebrow at me.
" To win y/n's heart , having girl's best friend's support is helpful you know" i said smirking. He look at me wide eyes , like i just told him he is gonna be a billionaire but this is important, y/n is no less then a treasure

" Will you really help me?" He asked me looking into my eyes, but wait what if y/n actually likes the guy she went on date with?

"I will help you once I ask y/n about her felling for that guy, arasoo?" I said giving him a faint smile which he reflected, understanding my point.

At once I feel sad for him but in another moment y/n's feelings matter equally.

Author's pov:

At min's place it was quite a normal Monday morning, i woke up when the warm rays of sun hit my face from the little space which the curtains didn't covered. I tried to sit up half consciously, but gained my consciousness when a large hand which  was sanked around my waist pulled me back on bed's soft mattress.

I blinked a few time to get fully aware of my surroundings, i noticed i wasn't in my pinkish-gray room , the surrounding was black, cream and white, indicating it was yoongi's room.

And the LARGE HAND on my waist was yoongi's hand , i tried to pull myself away from him. But forget about letting me go. His grip on my waist tightened, pulling my back more closer to his chest , which was not possible anymore. Why you would ask? Because there is no space remaining.

My back touching his back , his back was really cold but i don't know why his touch was sending hot waves to my back. His hot breathe fanning on crock of my neck. It was not hard to say that i like this.

But for now i have to get out of his grip to avoid the further awkwardness. I collect all the courage in me and try to get out of his grip,  wiggleing my body a little trying to get out of his arms.

He mumbled a 'hmmmmmm' i stopped for a moment and then try to wiggle again. " Don't try tricks mrs.min, i aren't letting you go, but if you move a little more you might end up waking my little one up" he said in his morning voice. More husky then usual.

I was so lost in his deep voice that it took me a moment to realise what he has said.
But when i realised what he meant, my face turned red as tomato. A whined a little and he held me tighter.

"Ughhh let me go i have to wake up i have school" i said, more like cried.

" No don't go to school today" he said said making his voice a little more deep then it already was.

" Min Yoongi pleaseeeee let me go" i said and he sighed. I won that's what i thought when he suddenly put his hands above both of my shoulders and hovering me.

His eyes fully open as he stared deep into my brown orbs. And that's when it hit me , he was awake all the way. 

(To be continued)