Chap 1

Hello so for now I will be writing wit no schedule because of my other book and so this will update randomly so heres the first chapter enjoy

My other book:

Toph x Fem reader [Do it for her]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) was sitting at her messy desk scattered with many case reports, paperwork, pens, a radio and many more miscellaneous items here and there. Today was just like any other day for her, many police reports and handling the paperwork the Chief couldn't. It had been pretty calm until there was a sudden transmission from the radio "requesting for officers to come downtown eastern plaza, wild bending fight happening. Could be potentially dangerous."

Without a moment to lose (Y/N) jumped up grabbing her war hammers and Keys to her Car rushing towards the scene with sirens blaring at full volume, seeing earth, fire and water being flown into the air around the where there had been a fight reported. Her Car skidded to a stop as she pulled up on a very damaged road and many stores were destroyed, one looking like a car had run through it and a Woman in water tribe clothing seemingly coming from the south.

She sighed as she walked towards the woman slowly and cautiously, her weapons swinging against her belt, the woman looked back at her and smiled saying "Officer! I caught the bad guys for you!." Her polar bear dog howled at the airships which were sounding their alarms as the metalbending officers dropped down ready to capture her at (Y/N)'s command.

From the airship an intercom boomed out loudly towards the watertribe girl "Police! Freeze where you are!" The gangsters slowly stumbled out of the stores window with smoke coming out from the broken down expensive looking car, (Y/N) quickly points towards the group of people and says in a calm and collective voice "Arrest them" three cops run forward and bend their metal cables to secure the three thugs. With their arms tied to their body, as they fall down.

Slowly, (Y/N) walks over towards the watertribe girl crossing her arms saying "You're under arrest too, you know?" she said raising an eyebrow at the smug looking girl who now stepped back in shock with her hands up "What do you mean I'm under arrest? Those are the bad guys over there! They were smashing up a shop!" (Y/N) takes a good look around and sighs disappointedly "Looks like you smashed a lot more than that."

In one swift movement (Y/N) was behind the girl about to cuff her as one of the remaining officers metal bent a cable towards her to restrain any more movement, the girl quickly menovers out of the way "Wait, you - you can't arrest me! Let me explain!" (Y/N) had a sharp glare on her now and said "Of course, You can explain yourself all you like, down at headquarters." She quickly released her war hammers from her belt allowing her to maneuver them around, the officer managed to withdraw the cables, and charged Korra along with (Y/N) who carefully planned out her movements.

She quickly swung one hammer at her missing on purpose to launch the other hammer at her stomach landing a direct hit, winding her and pinning her to the ground to give the Officer enough time. He bends the cables again at her, who rolled out of the way and tumbles backward. The polar bear dog grunts, and comes to the defense of her owner, pushing the officer down from behind and attempting to do the same with (Y/N) who just jumps backwards over the dog and Dashes towards the girl picking up her other hammer on the way. At this point there were more metalbending cops now, looking shocked and angered at the events occurring in front of them, and they rushed forward to apprehend the girl.

The girl had already taken off on the Polar-bear dog so (Y/N) quickly jumped into her car and gave chase to this girl, she noticed how her metal bending officers were in hot pursuit as well, sliding on metal cables chasing after the girl on the Polar bear dog and after a good ten minutes they were finally able to catch her. (Y/N) with a huge sigh of relief and a sense of success washed over her and she did a sharp U turn and drove back to the station.