Chap 7

Yo Wazzup my homies, this chap took me too long to write so here ya go. Sorry for the lack of updates I'll update this as much as I can while still working on my other book, I do genuinely love writing. 

So yeah.

More Lin content, yay.

---------------------------------------------------------

The morning light shone through the window and into the minimally decorated room the two were currently sleeping in, usually by this time Lin and her would be up for work but ever since they both quit it was actually quite nice to have this extra time to sleep. Unfortunately (Y/N) woke up early so she quietly spent her time cuddling up to the side of the incredible woman beside her. Who was still recovering from being thrown against a wall during the incident a couple days ago.

While she was fine her arm was the killer so (Y/N) had been helping her with mundane tasks like picking things up, making food etc. She laid flat on her back in her nightgown peacefully dreaming about something until a static burst came from the radio on the side table, This disturbed Lin's sleep as the to listened in "We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this special report. Late last night, Equalists attacked City Hall." This startled the both and caused Lin to sit up and turn the volume up.

The two listened intently as the reporter went on "subduing Councilman Tarrlok and capturing Avatar Korra. Details are still coming in, b-" With an annoyed sigh Lin switched off the radio with her good arm, she sat up on the side of the bed gripping her arm in pain. (Y/N) sat beside her a little worried and gripping her shoulder "take it easy, you're still hurt." With a pain filled nod she stood up still gripping her bad arm and walking towards her cupboard.

(Y/N) watched as she opened it to reveal both of their old uniforms, her metal armour in pieces in the lower levels and (Y/N)'s hung up on a clothes hanger. (Y/N) watched as she pulled off her night gone and slipped on her usual hite tank top and black sweatpants before bending the armour on, (Y/N) went with something more casual and easier to fight in. not forgetting her favourite weapons.

The crunching of metal stung past her ears as she was quick to look back, Lin had crushed her old badge and thrown it on the floor with no remorse before slipping on a long brown trench coat. (Y/N) followed suit with her own black trench coat and soon they were both on their way, it seemed as if the two had the right mindset as they hopped into the car and drove off to the police headquarters.

They heard about Mako, Bolin and Asami's arrest last night and the two came to an agreement to bust them out if things went worse for wear. And so here they were. Breaking into their old workplace and Lin destroying the cell door of Asami's room, (Y/N) had the pleasure of using her ar hammers to destroy the boy's cell door and grinned "Hey boys, we're breaking you out" Bolin screamed a little since he as apparently trying to pee in a bucket in the corner while sami pushed past (Y/N)to kiss Mako.

(Y/N) backed up and stood next to Lin with a smile on her face "poor bolin" she muttered as she snickered a little a hand placed above her mouth, Lin was quick to interrupt the lover's checkup on each other saying " Hate to break up your lovers' reunion, but Korra's in trouble. Amon captured her." Mako's face distorted into one of horror mumbling to himself "No. No she can't be gone!" (Y/N) sighed and rolled her eyes "well she is. Now come on, we have an avatar to save." The three walked out of the cell and just before Bolin did a zip was heard and a big blush was plastered on his face since Lin metal bent his fly up.

Their next stop was Air temple Island. As much as (Y/N) hated it they needed Tenzin's help and the look on his face as all five of them walked in his office area while he was on the phone made the situation slightly better, " Lin? (Y/N) Wh-wh-what are y- What are y- You should be in the hospital! And you three! You should be in prison!" he pointed to the three younger ones behind them in panic. (Y/N) sighed and crossed her arm looking at Tenzin "Chill out Arrow head, We figured you could use our help finding Korra."