Chap 2

Yo welcome to the second chapter, I got bored so I'm uploading this and so I hope you enjoy

My Other book:

Toph x Fem reader [Do it for her]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone at the station could tell that Lin was in a horrible mood, therefore she was the talk of the officers to the detectives. (Y/N) had to take the brunt of it with many, many requests from Lin herself and complaints about not finishing her paperwork.

Currently (Y/N) was at her desk just filling in many, many, reports and Lin constantly checking in made it even worse. To the point where she couldn't even respond to any requests to help out in the field. Soon another one came through the radio saying "BACKUP NEEDED, Major Robbery in turtleduck road heading towards town hall. Backup is needed!!" (Y/N) groaned quietly to herself while rubbing her temples increasingly more aggressively and after a couple more agonizing reports filled, there was a sudden knock at her door and a fairly new officer entered saying "I'm sorry for interrupting you but you're needed."

With a knowing sigh she ushered the officer into her now even messier office which was mainly stocks of paper and some other items spread out on the floor, the man took a seat feeling almost bad for the clearly stressed and tired (Y/N) "Chief has requested that you go integrate the criminal from the crime earlier and to report directly to her office afterwards" (Y/N) let out a huge sigh and finally looked up at the officer "Thank you, assure her that i will exactly as ordered."

The man let out a swift nod standing up to give a respectful bow towards (Y/N) as he left the room with the last sound heard was the click of the door, (Y/N) on the other hand just started quietly at her desk for a minute pondering how much longer of the day she had left to work. With a quick sigh she pushed herself out of the chair and walked towards the interrogation room where the criminal was supposed to be passing by the front desk to pick up the case report from the receptionists.

The main lady of the front desk was Jade, a quiet, polite and remarkably short woman who was the granddaughter of a famous blacksmith named Panzo, back in his time he had made many now famous and rare jewelry, but had been lost for many decades. Jade because of her grandfather leant and even excelled at Earthbending to the point where multiple people have begged her to be a part of many gangs,activist groups and even the police force.

Her and (Y/N) were very close friends ever since Jade began working for the station, with her and a select few other people knowing of her and Lin's relationship. But even if they worked in different departments and were of different rank they respected eachother even if (Y/N) was a non-bender and Jade an Earthbender.

As (Y/N) strolled by the counter she made a quick stop in front of Jade's desk with a tired groan, the short woman stopped her writing and softly dropped the pen to the side of the paper "Let me guess? Chief giving you trouble?" The woman raised an eyebrow to the still stressed and tired officer in front of her "Yeah, ever since the avatar came she's been doing my head in with so many reports, commanding me around and blah blah blah, you know." The short woman chuckled, placing a hand over her smiling mouth "Yeah my husband is the same at times but I'm sure she'll cool down.....eventually."

(Y/N) gave Jade a doubtful look as she turned away "Hopefully"she mumbled out before walking away lazily throwing a hand in the air to wave goodbye, the woman smiled, giving (Y/N) an eye roll before peacefully lowering her head and going back to work.

Meanwhile with (Y/N) she walked through and long echoing hallways between the interrogation rooms, looking down at the report and who exactly this criminal was only stooping when she met up with a high ranking officer. When (Y/N) looked up at the officer with a serious face slowly melted into a face of resentment as she realised it wasn't someone in particular she liked.Commander Ren. (Y/N) with a resentful sigh said "You lead the team didn't you Commander?" He didn't even respond and wasn't even looking at (Y/N) which made her even more resentful towards him, leading her to puff out her chest and get loud "Commander I expect you to speak up when a higher Rank is speaking with you."