Chap 9

Uhh hello

Its been a bit but how is everyone, I've finally gotten my motivation back!

Yay but anyways sorry for the un announced Hiatus but the books are back baby wooooooo hooooo, but I hope you enjoy. I promise there is more to come 

See you soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[(Y/n)'s inner thoughts and speech= Italics]

Black.

That's all (Y/N) could see, feel. Anything really. Back into the void of her mind. She couldn't remember anything for the past couple days. All she could remember was Amon coming up to her and feeling a thumb placed on her forehead, trapping her inside of her own mind. She had become a puppet in Amon's hands being dragged around like a figurehead for the Equalist movement.

She couldn't believe they got captured, Lin, the airbending family. Everyone. She saw people come and go and saw her body do things she didn't want. She watched people lose their bending right in front of her, her eyes were soulless and soon enough she saw them. The airbending family chained to poles all begging her to let them free but all (Y/N) said was "I'm not like you benders, soon you shall be equalised". (Y/N)'s eyes wided hearing this "NO that's not what I wanted to say, TENZIN! GUYS THAT'S NOT ME!!" Their heads bowed in shame, thinking it was already too late, and there she sat. In the Darkness. All alone.

Her body Dragged her up from underneath the stage and onto stage, a crowd of non benders cheering her and Amons name in glory. As Amon began the Victory rally yelling out to the followers "Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion!" The crowd cheered and (Y/N) watched as her body stood next to the monster who had trapped her in the shell of a home. "When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalise the world." The crowd went silent as one familiar voice yelled out "That's a lie, Amon! Or should I call you Noatak?" The crowd gasped as on a balcony two equalists removed their masks to reveal both Korra and Mako, in the void (Y/N) cheered "Korra She could save the airbenders and free me!!! Help me Korra" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Her body refused to listen, as it began walking towards the balcony before being stopped by Amon with his hand " No. Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say." He said in a smug voice.

He body froze like a statue as Korra explained that Amon was a bloodbender and was the son of a criminal named Yakone, finally her body spoke up but not words she wanted to say "What nonsense are you talking about Avatar" Korra flinched at (y/N)'s harsh tone as the (Y/n) inside yelled "No no no no, shut up me! Korra I need help Please!." Tears fell down her face as she couldn't help but watch.

A cold chuckle fills the room and Amon quietly addresses her "You're desperate, Avatar. Making up stories about me is a pathetic last resort." Korra coming back with another argument and (Y/n)'s face shifting into one of annoyance of the girl, Amon almost rolling his eyes retorted calmly "Hmph, an amusing tale, but I will show you the truth." He pulls down his hood and takes off his mask to show his 'scarred face', while indie (Y/N) was yelling " oh come on that is totally makeup.... I will say he did do it very well though." She hummed to herself. "This is what a firebender did to me." He finally spoke as the crowd gasped even Korra was confused and soon all of Amon's supporters had turned on her yelling and screaming at her. They began trying to escape but some Equalists threw something to trap them as Amon put his mask back on "I wouldn't leave yet, Avatar. You'll miss the main event."

From the bottom rose the poles with the Airbending family apart from Pema and her new son to them and Gagged. Their muffles rang through (y/N)'s ears as her body stood still turning back to say "Quit your whining, It'll all be over soon", As inside (Y/N) yelled "I have to break out somehow, I need to system reboot my brain...but how. Oh! Makos lightning that might work." All she could hope was that Mako would hit her with his lighting to hopefully set her free.