Chap 5

Hai guys,  welcome to chap 5. I dont want to talk much cause its late so yeah 

BYEEEEEEEE~

btw this chap is over 5000 words

--------------------------------------------

Today was very chaotic, ever since the attack the police had been going more into investigating the attacks from the Equallists. The police tape wrapped around the poles around the arena but now they were currently focused on another case. Earlier this morning (Y/N) and Lin sat in her office discussing the recent attack, both of them still feeling a little on edge about the recent events.

Their little conversation however was cut short by a high ranking officer knocking on the door and Lin with a grumpy voice yelled out a "Come in", an officer came in and bowed while saying "Sorry for the intrusion but we might have a lead on cabbage crop's involution with the Equalists". (YN) walked up to the officer and snatched the file from his hand before dismissing him, she threw the file to her girlfriend who gracefully caught it without batting an eye.

She gently laid the folder onto the desk which (Y/N) had been occupying moments ago with a simple "Please do not throw files at me", This made (Y/N) hold in a small laugh as she stood beside Lin. The new piece of evidence, a tip, stuck out against the leads against Cabbage Crop being a part of the Equalist movement. The paper was read over by both Lin and (Y/N), while the tip seemed real, something about it seemed off (Y/N) couldn't shake the feeling that they were being set up somehow.

Movement and sound of Lin's chair being pushed backwards forced (Y/N) back into reality as Lin was quick to give orders "I want my Metalbending officers and Detectives to head to this location", she pointed to the address given to them on the sheet of paper. With a silent nod and a single peck on the cheek (Y/N) was off.

(Y/N) gathered the Metalbending officers including the two metal bending commanders Ren and Raiah, and Detectives giving them a brief rundown of the plan for the entering of the warehouse. As quickly as they came they left to get into position, (Y/N) making a B line to her office to grab her weapons, clipping them onto her belt before heading to the car bay to retrieve her car and drive to the warehouse.

Silence. The officers were situated outside with the metalbending officers at the front while the detectives were out near the cars situated in defencive positions, the air seemed to stand still and with one flick of Lin's wrist all the metalbenders broke into the warehouse. Through the windows, holes in the walls and many other spots. The sound of shattering glass slicing through the ears of many of the detectives and some officers.

A wince was heard from (Y/N) as she signaled them to move in, once the place was secured. The cracking of more glass underneath their feet as they began to investigate, using the rusty crowbars which were just laying around to pry open the wooden crates around the warehouse. A satisfying crunch was heard as the lid popped off and inside were many electric gloves that the equalists use.

She whistled over towards Lin, gaining her attention and whipping her head around to catch the glove being thrown at her "I think we got a pretty solid lead on Cabbage Corp" One of the leading Officers seemed to agree and picked up a couple more from his box "There's enough evidence here to bury Cabbage Corp for an eternity." Lin seemed pleased with the amount of evidence collected in a single place, a small smile present on her face before quickly switching back to her stern one she wore to work. She placed the gloves back into the box looking over to (Y/N) and signalling her to follow her out, with a small nod (Y/N) called out to some detectives and officers "B team let's roll out and catch us a criminal!!"