Pups Save A Rumble

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Jim: Okay. Your life, your fate.

Ryder: Good. Now pups, it's time to go save the dinosaurs from the Dino Wilds! No Volcano is too big, No Dino is too small!
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ryder: PAW Patrol, To The Dino Patroller!

Pups: Ryder Needs Us!

Narrator: All the pups waited for Robo-Dog to come with the Dino Patroller but Marshall wasn't patient enough.

Chase: Marshall! In front of you!

Marshall: Huh? *crashes on the wheel*

Everest: Better look where you are going. Cuz we are going on a trip. Not a 'trip'

Pups: *laugh*

Narrator: All the pups sit in the Dino Patroller and the door closes.

Ryder: Robo-Dog, take us to th- *coughs* the Dino Wilds..

Robo-Dog: Arf! Arf!

Narrator: After a while, they reached the Wilds and The Patroller came to a stop. The pups go out of the Patroller.

Tracker: Woah! So cool! And Muy Salvaje!

Pups: Huh?

Ryder: *coughs* That means,very wild.

Pups: Ohh!

Marshall: Are you sure, you're okay, Ryder?

Ryder: Yes, I'm fi- *coughs* fine.

Marshall: I don't think so! Let me take a look.

Narrator: After Marshall checked Ryder, he found out something. What was it? Ask Marshall..

Marshall: It has something to do that happened earlier today?

Ryder: Maybe..

Marshall: We won't know easily. But you will have to speak less, or you will lose ypur voice!

Ryder: What?!

Marshall: Calm down! Your voice will be fine.

Ryder: Okay, I'll try to speak less..

Rex: Ryder! PAW Patrol! You're here! We have to go save the Dinos before it's too late!

Ryder: We *coughs* know. PAW Patrol, to The Dino Tower!

Pups: *howl*

Narrator: Marshall tries to stop running, but for the second time this hour, he-

*CRASH*

Narrator: Ed. (Meant to say Crashed)

(Video has been deleted qwq)

(Superspy SHAK!! The best PAW Patrol Kid Friendly Channel that I have seen in my life! Credit to him! And yes, Everest and Tracker are also in Dino Rescue Gear)

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying, PAW Patrol! The Dinos are in Big Danger! There is a Volcano which is about to erupt and the dinos are right below it.

Pups: *gasp*

Ryder: So for this mission, I'll need, Skye. You will use your Plane to see if the Volcano is about to erupt.

Skye: Ruff! This pup's gotta fly!

Ryder: And, Rex! You will talk to the Dinos and talk them to getting out of ther-

Rex: I already tried that. They don't want to listen!