Pups Go Swamping

Previously~

................................................

Ryder: Now, let's go save Raimundo and his hippos!

Pups: *howl*

Ryder: No swamp is too big, no pup is too small!

.............................................

Ryder: PAW Patrol, it's time for an Ultimate Rescue! Everest, Tracker, you can stay here until we come back.

Everest: Okay!

Tracker: Okay!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

Marshall: Let's race! 3, 2, 1, Go!

Narrator: The pups run to the lookout but Marshall stumbles on the pathway and he rolls with the pups.

Pups: Woaaaaaaah!

*(Great Big) CRASH*

Marshall: PAW Patrol, we're on a roll!

Pups: So here we go, PAW Patrol! *laugh*

Narrator: The pups go up the elevator and the PAW badge turns into Zuma's pup-tag. They are all dressed up in their Swamp Suits. They reach the control room.

Chase: PAW Patrol Ready for Action, Ryder Sir! In Water Rescue Gear!

Zuma: Dude! It's totally Swamp Gear!

Ryder: ZUMA!

Zuma: Okay. Sorry.

Ryder: Thanks for racing in, pups. As we all know, Raimundo's hippos are stuck in a Swamp and an alligator is approaching from another Swamp! And worse still, Raimundo is stuck on a tree nearby! We have to hurry, or the trunk will break!

Pups: *gasp*

Zuma: Dude! That's horrible!

Ryder: It is! That's why this is an Ultimate Swamp Rescue! Zu-

Zuma: Dude! It's totally a Water Rescue!

Ryder: ZUMA!

Zuma: I'll keep qu-

Ryder: FIRST YOU SAY IT'S A SWAMP SUIT, THEN YOU SAY IT'S A WATER RESCUE?! SHUT UP IF YOU MAY! AND DON'T CALL ME DUDE!

Zuma: O-okay...

Ryder: *deep sigh* Zuma... you are the Swamp or "Water" expert of the team. So you are going to lead the hippos out of the Swamp!

Zuma: Ready, Set, Get Ultimately Wet!

Ryder: Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll!

Pups: *howl*

Narrator: Zuma went down the slide and Ryder went down the pole. After the... Big Hovercraft? I don't know. After "it" was deployed, all the pups slid in to the... "it". They reached after a while.

Zuma: Chase, launch a few balls to distract the alligators away.

Chase: Chase is on the case! Rar! Launcher! *launches balls*

Zuma: Arf, Arf! Raft! Come on, dudes! Let's get the hippos on to the raft.

Ryder: I'm afraid that raft is enough for either the momma hippo or the 2 baby hippos. We'll have to take them on 2 times. It's better to take the babies first.

Zuma: Let's start with the mommy hippo.

Ryder: I said the babies first.

Zuma: Why not the mommy?