Sea Patrol~ Part 2 :Pups Save Puplantis

Previously~

************************************************************

Ryder: Robo-Dog, after we launch the Sub-Patroller, you can take the 2 of them back to shore. Be careful of Harold, Alex and Mr. Porter!

Alex and Mr. Porter: Will do!

Robo-Dog: Arf! Arf!

Narrator: Ryder and the pups head to the Sub-Patroller and it launches. Robo-Dog takes the 2 to safety and a new mission is on their paws!

************************************************************

Ryder: Okay pups, firstly, we should not let Sid and Arrby find out that we are here. Whatever we do, has to be done quietly and secretly.

Rocky: But what are we going to do?

Ryder: First, we will take all the Mer-pups to safety. Then, Sid and Arrby will come out of Puplantis, wondering where they all went.

Chase: Why would they do that? 

Ryder:       -_-

Chase: What?

Ryder: Listen first. 

Chase: Okay!

Ryder: They will come out because they want to tease the Mer-pups. Then, when they go out, Rocky and Chase! You two will set up a trap in the Puplantis Castle.

Rocky: Green Means Go!

Chase: These paws uphold Puplantis!

Pups: Hahahaha!

Ryder: Alright, pups! Let's go and save those Mer-pups!

Pups: *howl*

Narrator: All the pups deploy in their scuba gear. Rocky and Chase move aside. All the other pups and Cap'n Turbot take the Mer-pups somewhere else where the pirates won't see them. Ryder stays in the submarine to steer. Obviously.

Sid: Argh! Where did all the Mer-pups go?!

Arrby: Let's go see!

Narrator: Sid and Arrby head out of the Puplantis Castle, while Chase and Rocky go inside.

Chase: *in pup-tag*   Your plan worked, Ryder! 

Ryder: I knew it would. Now Chase, launch your net on the roof of the castle.

Chase: Rar! Net! *net launches*

Ryder: Now Rocky, use your screwdriver to pin the net there. But not too tight! Let it loose enough for some time, until Sid and Arrby go back in, then they would be trapped in the net.

Rocky: Ruff! Screwdriver! *pins net loosely*   All set!

Ryder: Now come back to the Sub-Patroller, you two! Skye, Zuma, Marshall, Rubble and Cap'n Turbot. Take the Mer-pups into the castle, but from the edges, so it doesn't trap you.

Zuma: Let's go, dudes!

Narrator: The pups and Cap'n Turbot do just as told and they came near the Sub-Patroller.

Arrby: Look there, Captain Boss Mr. Sid Sir! It's the Mer-pups!

Mer-pups: *Waving*   Ou! Ou! Ou!

Sid: Argh! Let's go!

Narrator: Just as expected, the 2 pirates got stuck in the trap that was set up for them.